NPI Preorders @ Neostore

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
I saw the orders available yesterday. waited till payday today and ordered it. Guess I am the first one. Funny thought someone would have beat me to the punch. only 999998 more to go better hurry.

wouldn't it be nice if playmore sold out huh? $325,000,000 in the bank wink

Tiptonium

Tech Support Moderator,
I'm right behind you! I ordered the English version just moments ago. Only 999997 left!

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Usually I preorder fighters right away, but I have almost no information on how the final MVS version will play. I'm waiting for info on the gameplay system, which had better be more than CD, wall, CD, super, pat yourself on the back.

evasyar

Genjuro's Frog,
when i start to see combo or gameplay vids or pics, and they look promising, that might peek my interest enought to preorder this game. we shall soon see... :)

Scalpeur

Genam's Azami Sharpener
evasyar:
when i start to see combo or gameplay vids or pics, and they look promising, that might peek my interest enought to preorder this game. we shall soon see... :)
Where did you find Gameplay vids?
I've only found poor quality and ugly videos.
Did I miss something?
Or, you are easy to convice mr_t

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I was one of the first people to order it.

What can I say? I'm coocoo for matrimelee.

I was the same way for RotD.

I love Noise Factory.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I will buy this game once I get to play it. I have a really good feeling about this game and hope the best for it. I'm almost always on a tight budget since I won't be getting a job for a while, but I'm sure it'll be worth the money when it comes out. ^_^

EMAGDNIM

Vice's Love Slave
Crap...I guess I need to buy another Neo Geo for NPI sooner then I though LOL...man...I can't wait till school is finsihed so I can start to work more...