New old game re-review

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
For those interested, I uploaded another re-review to the site, this one is for The King of Fighters '96! Like the other ones I have done, this review is WAY more in depth and features a lot more screenshots than the old one that I did... you can find the new review <a href="http://www.neogeoforlife.com/reviews/the_king_of_fighters_96.shtml" target="_blank">here</a>. Let me know what you think :)

I planned on uploading a few other re-reviews this week, but this KOF '96 one took up most of my spare time. Hopefully I'll some others done soon, perhaps for some non-fighting games.

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
nice review, though your fondness of the arrnage athena song worries me...it drives me nuts loco

BlkConvoy

n00b
I for one enjoyed the review. I've been looking through your reviews since the KOF2002 one and look forward to others that you post.

PS: Bishamon, that signature pic of all the Neo games...the King of Fighters ones...are they forming a picture? Looks like all of the ends link, sans 2001.

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
That's a damn nice review there Kazuya. As my favorite KOF, I can only agree with you.
Keep up the good work. buttrock

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
Thanks for the comments everyone :)

Plisken: I dunno, I just like Athena's song. Not the KOF '96 version, but the '94 one is great. Does this make me sad? Maybe.... :)

BlkConvoy: Those KOF boxes are Hinge's inserts for MVS Shock Boxes... and yeah, they do all link up together to form a picture at the side. They are up for <a href="http://www.neogeoforlife.com/shockbox3.shtml" target="_blank">download</a> at my site actually.

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
BlkConvoy:
PS: Bishamon, that signature pic of all the Neo games...the King of Fighters ones...are they forming a picture? Looks like all of the ends link, sans 2001.
Yes, they all form a picture. Hinge did an amazing job with those inserts. See Kazuya's preceeding post for a link to where you can download them. :)

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
Bishamon:
BlkConvoy:
Yes, they all form a picture. Hinge did an amazing job with those inserts. See Kazuya's preceeding post for a link to where you can download them. :)
Yeah, apparently Hinge was working on a KOF 2002 insert to go with the set as well - I can remember him posting about it a while back in the creative forum.