NCS opens Power Instinct Pre-orders today

Amix

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Shin Gouketuji Ichizoku will ship at US$319.90

EMAGDNIM

Vice's Love Slave
I was just going topost this LOL :D ...I got the email this morning...

Real Bout Maniac

Corporal Dick,
Decisions... decisions...

Whether to plop down the cash for the home cart, or wait for the MVS to drop down in price...

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
Do all MVS carts start out extremely high??? How long do they normally take to come down to earth??

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
To lay down the $319 for NPI or to hold onto the cash and wait for SNK v CAPCOM to drop. Decisions, decisions...

Mike

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
leepantalone:
Do all MVS carts start out extremely high??? How long do they normally take to come down to earth??
MVS carts -- and arcade PCBs -- typically command a very high price during their first few weeks of life. Arcade operators comprise the majority of those that purchase these items upon release, and they do so because it's during these first few weeks that public interest in a game (and, consequently, that game's money-making power) is at it's highest. As a game gets older, new games are released that steal the public's attention (and pocket change). So, as the weeks and months go by, an arcade game will become cheaper to buy, as its ability to generate revenue gradually weakens.

X-death

Raiden's Valet
ShikiMotocoming from the guy who pretended to hate it a while ago...
I used to think it would suck. But now it kinda looks interesting. I mean, I would rather want to
see RBFF3 or MOTW2 but you know, they probably will never happen. frown