MAS SYSTEMS

I was on mas systems website and I have noticed they are selling a Super Nova with 2 joysticks for $299 which is pretty good... What is the current situation of mas ? Are they ok? I heard they had problems a while ago?

C

Caris Nautilus

Sometimes you get your stuff fast, sometimes you wait 4 monthes. Just depends. I'd order a supergun from videoconnect. Ushually ships within 2 days.

C

Caris Nautilus

Heres a test for MAS systems, email them about something. If you have to wait 3 weeks for the reply it's probly not the best time to order form them.

Ive waited a month before just for a reply!

i think www.videoconnect.com

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
MAS systems has NEVER been fast to reply to e-mails. Not once have I ever got a reply from them in under a week's time, and most of the time I never get a reply. But personally, I would buy a MAS super nova just because of the quality of the sticks. They are just that good. Accept no substitute.

Matt

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Caris Nautilus:
<STRONG>Sometimes you get your stuff fast, sometimes you wait 4 monthes. Just depends. I'd order a supergun from videoconnect. Ushually ships within 2 days.</STRONG>

Fucking mas... Took me a load of time to get my super junk, guys please go with cabs superguns are just wannabes.
I had originally bought a cabinet, and then I got a super gun, even on s video the yucky scan lines show, cabs are the best medium SG's are crap. There ugly to.

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: Lord Wolfgang Krauser ]

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Build your own. If you don't know how to build the RGB converter, then just order the circuit from www.jrok.com

It's pretty damn simple to wire the joysticks, you order the parts from www.arcadeparts.com and go to an electronic store to pick up the wire and the connectors.

It's not all that hard, and as far as super guns looking ugly, I know it's pretty ugly with the PCB hanging on the outside, that's why I'm designing mine to have the PCB inside. Also if all goes as panned, the wood will be finished, as well as have cool Neo Geo/SNK decals.

Peace

JHendrix