NEWSFLASH: Fake KOF 2000 Auction relisted!!!

HAOHMARU

New Challenger
Shouldn't they be banned for putting up the same auction twice after it got shut down?

G

gokusama26

He says he took out all the crap like "brass balls" and "offical SNK homecart". So i guess he can relist it. I still think he should be taken down for bootlegging.
mad.gif

G

gokusama26

BBPD, I know you are Dion or Chris. Only a shithead like them would stick up for them after all the evil that has been done by them has been exposed. I was about to buy from NGF, but saw wayyyyy to much in the way of bad deals, sloppy conversions, missing carts, and just plain ripping people off. Boy, I'm glad I looked around before I bought. Now I'd rather buy from Buyrite than NGF!

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
OUCH!

If you are buying from Buyrite, you are definitely buying wrong!
smile.gif

Keith

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
True Keith, but in this case, If you're buying from NGF, then you might as well flush your cash down the toilet . . . same result.

Please everyone, send a complaint to eBay Safe Harbor at:

safeharbor@ebay.com

And include the link for the fake KOF2K auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=467158784

You can mention that this game will OFFICIALLY come out on 12/21/2000, and that the version up for auction is a FAKE that is UNOFFICIAL, UNLICENSED, and that the sellers have NOTHING to do with the company producing this game!

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
I also suggest that if "back by popular demand" (i.e. Dion) STARTS any threads on this board, just ignore them. Its another matter if the thread is already going, but no point in addressing his idiotic posts in his OWN threads . . .
smile.gif
smile.gif

B

back by popular demand

Right on our main www.neogeofreak.com we list that we will sell the original English version of KoF2000 for only $400.00
We also list it in the auction.

I

Iori

Hey Bill, Hey Everyone.
This evil bastard sent his complaint to eBay.

Dion-Eating Cock since 1975

JRock917

, ,
now this is some stupid shit- first he offers to sell the rug to the newly crowned big tymer who pays two grand for the scam cart, and now he offers free shipping. Now that is a scam inside a scam! Hell, I can buy a cart right here on neo-geo.com and get free shipping, save the price is over $100; now that is the way good business is done. What are the benefits of being a big tymer anyway? Being labeled an "NGF fool for life"? The sheer idiocy of this auction astounds me. Shut'em down!

JRock917

, ,
Just send my two cents to ebay, chimp thanks for the links, it helped expedite things a little. Iori, I thougt Dion had been doing things like that long before 1975...

I

Iori

He most likely has. Especially with the "Big Tymers" with "Brass Balls"

Dion-I live in Vegas cuz Gigolos are legal.

BKD and JMK are the Neo Geo Future

I

Iori

so drunken shaolin devil, <cough, Dion> how many aliases is that now?

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

YOU THINK IM FUCKEN DION!!!!!!!!!THIS IS THE INFAMOUS SAMHAIN.SNK GOD AND DEVIL.......MORON.........

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

OHH FUCK MY MISTAKE.I THOUGHT CHIMP WAS DOGGIN THE SNK DEVILS AUCTION.MY BAD...

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Originally posted by back by popular demand:
We suggest some of you people get a life.

True Very True but why not are some not able to post from work like you?

For someone to bother saying "get a life" it sounds like with you having a crooked one you can talk.

Keep up the bad work.

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Originally posted by back by popular demand:
Right on our main www.neogeofreak.com we list that we will sell the original English version of KoF2000 for only $400.00
We also list it in the auction.

No that is the fake NGF unofficial SNK english version of KOF2000 for a bullsh** $400
Then add shipping, late fees,NGF tax, returned carts cuz of peeling stickers or loose screws ect ect which ends up way more than $400.

I

Iori

Drunken shaolin Devil, sorry for the accusation, man. That one reply really sounded like him. My Apologies.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
No hard feelings Samhain . . . of COURSE I thought the auction put up by Primal and you other guys was EXCELLENT, very funny and very true!
smile.gif
smile.gif

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

AHH THIS BOARD FEELS LIKE THE OL WAR DAYS AT NEO ALECS!!!I CAME HERE TO MAKE ALLIES AND DESTROY MY ENEMIES!!!!NGF MUST DIE!!!!IORI,CHIMP,NO PROBLEM,MY FAULT FOR NOT FULLY READING THE POST!!! THANKS!.LORD SAMHAIN