NGF

HAOHMARU

New Challenger
Damn...talk about hitting under the belt. That is funny
smile.gif

Gunbu

Wow, I can't believe that!! NGF must have pulled the item when they saw that auction. Primal-Savior is gonna get busted for foul language and possibley banned too. Too bad, he had 12 positive feedbacks!
Man, that Dion guy must be SO pissed right now!
wink.gif

Gunbu

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
NGF didn't pull the auction . . . last night I complained to eBay Safe Harbor about the fake KOF 2000 cart. Today, the auction was ended by eBay.

I'm not saying my complaint did it, I believe that many people might have complained to eBay safeharbor about the fake cart, including NCS staff!
smile.gif
smile.gif

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Call me an idiot for not knowing about this forum sooner... GOD I MUST BE SLOW!

ANYHOO.... this should make for some excellent reading at work today.
biggrin.gif

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I bet Dion is so pissed right now
smile.gif

I wish he would come back so everyone could laugh at his silly ass. Hahaha

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
OH MY GOD that is some funny shit. I couldnt stop laughing. I hope eBay leaves that auction up but I am 99% sure they will end it.

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Don't worry... I've already made a duplicate "copy" of this page. Something like this will DEFINITELY come in handy one of these days...
biggrin.gif

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Finally, now NGF will you addess some of our questions/complants?

JRock917

, ,
I laugh harder every time I read that auction. I like how NGF is referred to as "con artists" and the like. Its a good thing to see that auction go back up along with the NGF one.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Yeah, the fake NGF KOF2K auction put up by Illicious and the others is great . . . really covers Dion and Chris' "business practices" quite well.

Unfortunately, Dion and Chris can (and do) easily shill-bid the auction up . . . since it is private, shill-bidding is incredibly easy for them to do, since no one can monitor who is bidding . . .
frown.gif

JRock917

, ,
Originally posted by chimpmeister:
Yeah, the fake NGF KOF2K auction put up by Illicious and the others is great . . . really covers Dion and Chris' "business practices" quite well.

Unfortunately, Dion and Chris can (and do) easily shill-bid the auction up . . . since it is private, shill-bidding is incredibly easy for them to do, since no one can monitor who is bidding . . .
frown.gif

Yeah, that really is a shame you are right. But, if they are bidding on their own auctions to drive up the hype about what they are selling, then that is one less honest person that is bidding on the scam cart with the high potential of really getting screwed.