Anyone ever deal with soul@wanadoo.nl Hasan Tasdemir

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Well I can rest easy now, knowing what you never heard of. Gee thanks for that post...

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Hey man no problem if you have any other questions please just ask I'm sure someone will have the info you need.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
If you need anymore help just ask man, its really not a problem.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Never heard of him.

smile.gif

yuckydog

Morden's Lackey
I won some cartridges from him and sent the money Western Union and as soon as I receive the games, I'll post here. If I never get them, doh!

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Hey look... more help from everyone
smile.gif
Im supposed to send him $450 western union... he has threatened to neg me for not paying since the auction ended 5 days ago. The auction I won is $70... the rest is extra stuff, and I dont know if I should trust a 3 feedback with that much cash. If somone rips you off on western union, is there anything you can do if its not protected through ebay? Hes in the netherlands.

yuckydog

Morden's Lackey
Guys, cut it out. Both of you sound like little babies.

Dream, re: your auction - I say just complete your auction for $70 (Ninja Commando?) and if all goes well, go for the rest of the items.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I'm fine I don't have anything against the guy, I'm not saying anymore about it. I just want to know why he is dissing on me when I didn't do crap to him.

G

gokusama26

Maybe he is like me, and sometimes needs to supplement his income by selling off a few of his rarer games. I did it with Faselei when I needed car insurance money. Maybe he just doesn't want to say it directly. You should know as a star seller that you are supposed to make contact within 3 days, and send payment within 5-7. Or he might just think that you are backing out, now that you have had contact for a whole buisness week, and he has not recieved his western union payment.

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Well I planned to use western union online but its still not working, its hard for me to goto the actual western union location. After 5 days you dont start threatening users, ever.... Just wondered if he was playing games... or for real, if Im going to go use cash to pay for my win, instead of my visa online, I wount have ANY protection.

G

gokusama26

Go ahead and use something like BidPay. I'm using it for when I send 17.50 to Hong Kong for a Snk vs. Capcom Kyo Kusanagi zippo. (screw you Dion! You could bid on every SNK item he had, but you weren't getting them all! Bitch.) They take the money out of your bank account or credit card and send the seller a money order. He gets an instantly cashable payment, and confirmation as soon as you pay, so he can send the goods right then! Or something like PayPAL. Even people outside of the US can use it. Point it out to him, and if he still wants cash, send it western union if you must, but please, NOT CASH!

G

gokusama26

Go ahead and use something like BidPay. I'm using it for when I send 17.50 to Hong Kong for a Snk vs. Capcom Kyo Kusanagi zippo. (screw you Dion! You could bid on every SNK item he had, but you weren't getting them all! Bitch.) They take the money out of your bank account or credit card and send the seller a money order. He gets an instantly cashable payment, and confirmation as soon as you pay, so he can send the goods right then! Or something like PayPAL. Even people outside of the US can use it. Point it out to him, and if he still wants cash, send it western union if you must, but please, NOT CASH!

Adol

The French Connection, ,
Originally posted by yuckydog:
I won some cartridges from him and sent the money Western Union and as soon as I receive the games, I'll post here. If I never get them, doh!

i sold him 6 weeks ago a Garou MOTW Cart,and he paid me by western union..all went fine