CAPCOM vs. SNK AES CART!!!!

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
I just read this at NGF.com. I have always thought that they would do this but never really guessed it would actually happen. But I guess they have talked to the fans...SNK KICKS ASS!!!!!!!

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Dion has proven time and again that what he reports as "news" is bullshit. Don't trust anything he says . . . He doesn't even bother to try to defend his reputation at two message boards and one listserv anymore (neo-geo.com, DolphinLord, and DHP list) since its already destroyed in all of those places. Only new "suckers" are his potential market: people who have never read the bad info on all the boards; people who go to neogeofreak.com and get suckered in by his fako carts; people from eBay who don't know the truth. I feel sorry for all of them, but that's the way of the "business world": caveat emptor.
frown.gif
frown.gif

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
All we can do is see and wait, the only news I trust comes from ncsx.com

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
Nevermind I see it. I doubt it is true. Go back to like July 10th and they mentioned 3 games "Kool Pool", "Irritating maze returns", and "Bang Bead". What has happened to these games? No more info?

Don't trust NGF. All of it is total bullshit. Just more speculation. They kept saying NGF is the only place to get homecarts of MS3 and KOF 00 and guess what SNK released them.

SmokeYa

Crossed Swords Squire
There are so many conflicting stories and rumors about SNK and future games that I do not know what to believe anymore!

neonut

Crossed Swords Squire
I do not what what to beleive. I have never dealt with NGF, but I will admitt that I veiw their site for rumors and stories. I personally think this might have some truth to it. Think about it, how many neo mvs cabinets dedicated or not are out there in the usa and japan, making more game would be profitable to snk/aruze. I think the arcade mvs will see more games,the home cart not. Which really sucks. But who knows, all I know is when I go to my local arcade Mortal kombat 4, Teken Tag , DOA 2 aren't being played its the good OLD 2D fighter......NEONUT

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
I read this some place else too, Magic Box if I recall, but I won't believe it until I see it. If it turns out to be true I would be pleased as I thought Capcom really didn't do many of the SNK people justice in their release, but it just begs the question of whether SNK will do Capcom people justice? I have heard from some people that the NGP version of SvC was balanced, but that might change in an arcade release.

BryLmoo

20 Year Member
I don't know what to think about all of this Bull shit anyway....I just hope it's true...

NeoZero

New Challenger
The chances of them actually realeasing a Snk vs Capcom on the NEOGEO is less than nothing. Dont plan on it!

-NeoZero

BryLmoo

20 Year Member
I don't think it would be that hard for them to release something like that though...I meen Capcom and SNK did have a friendship going on there for a while ya know?

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
It's so funny how much Dion reads this board. I mention that he has talked BS about those unreleased games such as Kool Pool then he writes a little piece about it at NGF.com.

He just tries to cover up shit.

Dion, I know you are reading this. Show us some Last Blade 3 pics if that game really exists. I would like to see some pics of these unrealesed games. Of course you wont show them to people cause you dont have any info. Its all bogus reports.

G

Gregg

If I was in SNKs position, I think I would be really, really pissed off at Capcom, because basically Capcom screwed SNK over.
Although it wouldnt be hard to do it, what exactly is the DEMAND for SNK vs CAPCOM on NEOGEO? Maybe 100-200 people would care enough to dish out the 300-400 dollars... Trust me it wont happen.

-NeoZero

NeoZero

New Challenger
If I was in SNKs position, I think I would be really, really pissed off at Capcom, because basically Capcom screwed SNK over.
Although it wouldnt be hard to do it, what exactly is the DEMAND for SNK vs CAPCOM on NEOGEO? Maybe 100-200 people would care enough to dish out the 300-400 dollars... Trust me it wont happen.

-NeoZero

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
This isn't the first time I heard the rumor regarding the actual Neo Geo version of SNK vs. Capcom... in fact, I've heard this mentioned by many people who have had nothing to do with any of the gaming lists, or with NGF. If anything, if this is just a rumor, it's one that should be looked into.

The thought would actually be kinda cool, but at the same time confusing. Two different SNK vs. Capcom machines out in the world by two different companies, with different character rosters and different fighting engines. Maybe if the two machines were "linkable" in the arcade, and could be compatible with the DC & NGPC versions... now THAT would be something to see.
biggrin.gif

M

metalslug2k

The thing that we all have to keep in mind is that IF there is indeed an SNK vs Capcom in the works for the Neo, it will almost definitely NOT be an AES cart. Rather, it will likely be another one of the MVS-only releases.

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
While i was buying the import SNK vs Capcom for the DC my friend told me that they are working on SNK vs Capcom 2.

You can find the details on the net and more to come.

Also they are working on a SNK version of SNK vs Capcom 1 that plays like KOF.

Lataz yall

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Originally posted by Lord Illicious:
While i was buying the import SNK vs Capcom for the DC my friend told me that they are working on SNK vs Capcom 2.

You can find the details on the net and more to come.

Also they are working on a SNK version of SNK vs Capcom 1 that plays like KOF.

Lataz yall

Yeah... that news about CvS2 was mentioned a while back as a rumor on one of the video game rags, but was also confirmed again at the first Capcom vs. SNK tournament in Japan. For pictures, all we see is a few people standing in front of a big screen with the words "Capcom vs. SNK 2" and a bunch of Japanese writing...

Then again, we all knew CvS2 was going to happen anyhow... did we?
tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by VinylBoy (edited October 13, 2000).]

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Well i wasnt at that tournament on japan but i seen some pics on the net.

So expect a great sequel to SvsC.

I just hope they come out with LB3 and Sam Sho 5.

JRock917

, ,
The thought of being able to play SvsC on my Dreamcast already has me very excited- and you guys are already talking about a sequel! I guess things do indeed happen alot faster in the land of the rising sun than they do here. I will probably get the DC version of the game over an AES release because I dont think I can afford both KOF2000 and that one too; speaking of which, when is it rumored there might be an AES release of SvsC? If I can afford it I will definitely get the cart. Either way, I am big fan of both companies and truly delighted they finally brought the best of everything 2D into one very awsome game.

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
I can almost guarantee you from my view on things that there WONT be an AES version of Capcom vs SNK. There will be a CvS 2, but as for the AES version of CvS, don't count on it.

And go ahead and get CvS if you have a Dreamcast, it's a good game.