NeoGeo2

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
I heard it's going to be so powerfull that you can play Xbox2 AND PS3 games on it, plus it will have controller ports for every sony and nintendo console ever made. You will be able to play with the xbox controller but you need an adaptor. It will also have an advanced chip called the 1bagillion Giga Power that will do your homework and feed your dog when your not home.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Yeah but I was in a chat room and these idiots were raving about how the Xbox2 was going to be awesome with its downloadable features and crystal chips and shit.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Unfortunately, the XBox 2 will be saturated with crap, non-exclusive games just like the first one, so the power of the hardware won't really matter. wink

slerch666

updyke,
Nesagwa said:
I heard it's going to be so powerfull that you can play Xbox2 AND PS3 games on it, plus it will have controller ports for every sony and nintendo console ever made. You will be able to play with the xbox controller but you need an adaptor. It will also have an advanced chip called the 1bagillion Giga Power that will do your homework and feed your dog when your not home.

If it can't also cook my dinner, I don't want it.

Fygee said:
Unfortunately, the XBox 2 will be saturated with crap, non-exclusive games just like the first one, so the power of the hardware won't really matter. wink

yep, over a year on and halo is STILL the only good game

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Doesn't matter til X-box has MEtal Slug on it it will suck forever

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I still think a blowjob port is necessary for XBox2's success. It isn't good until it sucks my pee pee.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
sold my xbox a month or two ago, and bought an aes. never looked back. I did play xbox at a friends house yesterday. All my DOA skills have been replaced with Samurai skills.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
lithy said:
I still think a blowjob port is necessary for XBox2's success. It isn't good until it sucks my pee pee.
:lol: Best post EVAR!! :lol:

Mike