Atomiswave support thread.

Cynn

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Post here if you AGREE with moving SNK series to the more powerful hardware.

I hope the end product of this is new KOF popularity, SNKP growth, and Xbox Live SNKP fighters connecting players across the planet.

How many of you are like me and about to install a new cab in the house? :)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
This thread is going to turn into some useless argument, I can see it coming from so far it's not even funny.
That argument would be even more useless taking <a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=005305" target="_blank">this</a> in consideration.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
What a stupid post.
Nice NEWS and or RUMOR.
Is this whats in store for this site?
C'Mon, get real.
This belongs in UNRELATED.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Woo hoo!

Now if I can only justify importing an Atomiswave!!!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Don't we already have like 10 threads in atleast 2 different forums discussing this?

It always turns into the same thing.

A pissing match.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
this is dumb.
what we really need is a naomi support thread

Cynn

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I said post here if you AGREE that moving the series is a good thing. What I DID NOT say was to post here if you wanted to whine about things that have nothing to do with the subject.

I'll never understand why people want to reply to a post JUST to say they don't think the post is worth replying too. How goddamn stupid is THAT? jeez.

Thread closed.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
"Thread closed."

lmao. no its not, pseudo-mod.
It's still open, in news and rumors, and stupid as ever.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Cynn I'll never understand why people want to reply to a post JUST to say they don't think the post is worth replying too. How goddamn stupid is THAT? jeez.
how stupid is posting non neo related shit in the n&r section of NEO-GEO.COM? jeez.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
IT'S A TRAP! This thread was intended as a way to know who agrees with this evil Atomiswave thingy! They are going to kill anybody who posts here! DELETE THIS BEFORE IS TOO LATE!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
How many of these treads do we need? We already have three+ going in N&R at the moment.

-Nick

Cynn

Edo Express Delivery Guy
how stupid is posting non neo related shit in the n&r section of NEO-GEO.COM? jeez.
Hmm I dunno. I thought that asking an opinion on the NEWS that a NEO GEO series was moving to new hardware was appropriate. Go figure.

lol I need to rename the thread to: "Stupid fucktards please flame."

Chill guys. Save the rage for someone that does more than posts an opinion opposite to yours.

dredgulus

Crazed MVS Addict
I will support SNKPlaymore, on whatever system, arcade machine and platform they produce a game for. So all this debate is total banter.