www.square-soft.net

HAOHMARU

New Challenger
I hate Sony & I don't like Square soft because they are Sony exclusive. Go buy a Dreamcast!

If you are unlike me, go to this site and check it out:
www.square-soft.net

There is only a message board up and running right now, but all of you "fanboyz" can have your little troll meeting there
wink.gif

Here is a link to the new cover page that isn't up yet: http://www.shodown.net/temp/square-temp/

Done buy the Shodown webmaster, aka euthanasia. Shodown Alliance in case you were wondering, guess I will just have to bite my lip
mad.gif

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Oh, hello HAOHMARU, didn't know you were on this board too!
smile.gif

Welcome . . . and I'll try to control myself on the Neo Geo Sanctuary message board in the future; that thread you started about SS5, LB3, etc. got a bit out of hand.
frown.gif

HAOHMARU

New Challenger
Yeah it did get out of hand...I can't help the tards on that board.

It used to be an awesome place about 8 months ago, but all of the cool people left and now it is a bunch of lamers. I still go there to spam every once in awhile though, kinda like this thread
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by HAOHMARU (edited October 08, 2000).]

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
That forum sucks but I think Squaresoft in my opinion makes the best games today. They have the most detail and story out of anything out there.

HAOHMARU

New Challenger
Ssshhh...don't tell anybody but I think it sux too
wink.gif
but he is an affiliate so I have to "like" it. He needs to consolidate 85% of the forum threads because they don't get any activity.

I like Square-Softs games, but it kinda pisses me off that they are in bed with Sony. If they wen't multiplatform I would be in heaven
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by HAOHMARU (edited October 09, 2000).]

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I agree with you about the multi platforms. I think Square should make games for only Nintendo and Sony but thats it. That new thing called X-box can die and go to hell
smile.gif

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
X-box, if you look at the specs, is likely to blow away both the POS2 and the LameCube. Just because Microsoft developed it, is no reason to reject it out of hand. Actually, its the only next-gen console (besides the DC which I already have) that I'm interested in at this point. The POS2 is a big disappointment, so far. I'm not gonna be one of the suckers in line for it at launch . . . not worth it yet (i.e. almost no decent games).