diggerman

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
Is this game any good? I was interested when i first heard about it from nscx..but they later kind of dissed it hard saying that the price they were being offered was horrible.....and that the game looked like it wasnt finished..so my question is it good or does it suck ass?

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I have heard it sucks ass but I haven't played it and don't care to ever play it either. I hate puzzle games and I did hear that the game isn't finished but they sell it anyway.

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
excuse my language but thats fucking terrible! if the game isnt finished why would some want it? what were they selling it for? Nscx said it wasnt worth the price

JRock917

, ,
The more I hear about NCSX the more I feel good looking to get KOF 2000 from them. The Diggerman screen shot look like a hyped-up version of the Atair game Dig-Dug. Is this true, and it is also incomplete? Geesh! What ever happened to beta testing?!?

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
when i first saw it i was like is that a new game for my turbo grafx? It is crazy know its one of the older game.......it looks like it was beaten a few time with the ungly stick...oh well...Just woindering how much it sold for? Sorry to start this topic in news and rumors...later all

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
It sucks more than ass... it was an unfinished game, to the best of my knowledge, NGF released it??

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
yes i think they did..if u got to their homepage they have some stuff about..I know ncsx complained about a small company trying to release it ( i thinmk they meant ngf)