whats on the horizon for 2001?

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
Just wondering what is coming out for 2001 on the AES. I cant wait for KOF2000 and im hoping their is still more to come in 2000. I recently started to collect AES and have about 20 tapes. NGF reports all these cool games coming out but they are so expensive will snk of japan be releasing some of these games or all they all conversions? I rather send my money to NSCX any day......They are the best with service and resonable prices on new neo geo games....thanks ( by the way under the neo moon really cool site thanks for the link)

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Well, now it's official, KOF 2000 will be on home cart format, just go to SNK's official site:
http://www.neogeo.co.jp/cons/soft/index.htm

SNK/Azure is rumoured to be developing the following MVS games:

Last Blade 3
Metal Slug 4
Samurai 5
KOF 2001

They're planning MVS version only, that's why what we do with KOF 2000 is very important, ORDER AS MANY AS we can, I plan to get 2 copies myself, so should many of us, such as Shawn (who gets a lot for sale). The more copies SNK sells, the more likely future games will be ported to home cart format.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Believe me, I’m trying! I have emailed NCS at least 3x per week for the last two weeks with no luck. They are totally ignoring me, or I just have the worst luck making large purchases. If they don’t respond by the middle of next week, I suppose I will just have to call.

Hello NCS,
I'm a reseller and I'm interested in purchasing KoF 2000 in bulk. I can pay in advance of course. I'm interested in purchasing 20 to 30 units, depending on the cost.
Sincerely,
Shawn www.neo-geo.com

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Shawn:

The best way to do is calling them, here's the phone number:

1-718-523-5774

Just call them on Monday, Susan is the one answering the phone, once this is secured, just sit back and relax til Dec to reconfirm again by phone. Obviously they're very busy with PS2 release this month

Vince

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
Videogames.com had this post last night....doesnt really answer my question
i hopethey mean the AES not ngpc....later all!http://www.zdnet.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2637792,00.html

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
I hope some new homecarts are realsed but dont count on it after KOF 2000 unless Aruze decideds to stop fucking over the fans.

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
well here is another question being that im a newbie, whats the production run for most of these new carts? I know there is usually one run of production but how many pieces? Like MOTW, MS3, and KOF2000? Just curious...and does this stuff sells well in JApan or is it just a collector/ neo geo freak market? Im brought my MOTW to work to show some people what i thought was a good game and know body knew what it was...and a few people who heard of neogeo didnt believe me that they still made games for..I told them it was there lost.(and also where to get some stuff, I always trying to make new fans)....later all!

ScoobyDoo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Yeah I'd be greatful of someone could answer this last post about the amount of carts produced. Does anyone know how many copies of the home version of KOF 2000 are going to be produced?

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
So its not just me scoobie, who knows how many carts are produced per title? thanks...Also just want to plug yuckdog won two of his auctions last night and seems like good people so far..good communication...and left feedback already..thanks!