please do not buy games from this place

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Folks:

There's one place on the net selling games, please don't buy games from them, many of them are suspected stolen items
http://www.rarevids.com

The person who runs the site used to work at Games To Go and has stolen a lot of stuff from the store, if you need more detailes, email me privately.

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
The quote:

"Rarevids is the place where you can E-mail us what you are looking for, and we will try to find it for you" should be rephrased "Rarevids is the place where you can E-mail us what you are looking for, and we will STEAL it for you."

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
Although I can't make any comment on "Rare Vids" integrity and/or reliability, I can accurately state that this business's owner(s) must've learned all they know about web design from the back panel of a cereal box. How much shitty JavaScript does one need to litter a page with anyway? Those stupid letters that follow the mouse cursor around are simply annoying as hell...

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
That site is annoying as hell. I would rather find the stuff myself then pay for their over priced crap. Trust me vincewy I won't be buying crap from them. From the looks of it they don't have crap in inventory.

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
I dont care how they get their stuff, as long as they dont steal it from me.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
So does that mean you would buy stolen shit from someone, not caring where it came from?

Sounds like you need to find some ethics, if thats your attitude, Dreamh2o!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I do feel I have high morals and I don't agree with stealing at any level. I have been stolen from before and it isn't a very good feeling
frown.gif

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Originally posted by chimpmeister:
So does that mean you would buy stolen shit from someone, not caring where it came from?

Sounds like you need to find some ethics, if thats your attitude, Dreamh2o!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Maybe this needs to be moved to
the war room.,I am HIGHLY insulted
by your comment of judgment on my
ethics. People are going to steal,
murder, and commit crimes, no matter
what is posted in this forum. Is it
not all right for me to say I don't
want theft, damage to my person or
others, or generally any crimes committed
towards me? Where in my post did I agree
with anything to do with theft, or fencing
of stolen goods? WHERE?,As long as the
criminal element stays far away from me,
Im happy... Im not a crime fighter...
So blankman, go put your bathrobe on and
pick a fight with someone who actually
advocates crime. I want no part of it.
You must pick your battles in life, I don't
care what some accused thief is doing as
long as it stays away from me, there is
no use spitting in the wind, your not
going to stop an alleged offense.
Not to mention that the comment was heresay,
no proof, and I found that funny, as such
made a rather quick reply that dindt mean much.
The world would be a better place if the
REAL crime fighters did their job, and the
common people kept their noses in their
own business!

Maybe that is utopian thought.

[This message has been edited by Dreamh2o (edited October 07, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Dreamh2o (edited October 07, 2000).]

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Look DreamH2o, here's what you said:

"I dont care how they get their stuff, as long as they dont steal it from me."

Translation: "I don't care if anyone else gets ripped off, I just care about myself."

Right? Maybe what you should have done is, instead of posting a long defensive reply to me, gone back and edited your original post in which you say you don't care if anyone else gets ripped off, as long as it isn't you.

I'm not trying to attack or flame you DreamH2o, you post a lot here and add plenty of positive stuff to the board, I just found that your comment was rather strange given the situation.

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Originally posted by chimpmeister:
Look DreamH2o, here's what you said:

"I dont care how they get their stuff, as long as they dont steal it from me."

Translation: "I don't care if anyone else gets ripped off, I just care about myself."

Right? Maybe what you should have done is, instead of posting a long defensive reply to me, gone back and edited your original post in which you say you don't care if anyone else gets ripped off, as long as it isn't you.

I'm not trying to attack or flame you DreamH2o, you post a lot here and add plenty of positive stuff to the board, I just found that your comment was rather strange given the situation.

I cant control your oppinion, but I find that it is incorrect, as you are not me, and could truly never know what I was thinking. I leave it at that. Accuse me if you will.

yuckydog

Morden's Lackey
Dream: Your post just "sounded" like you were saying, "I'll by from anybody because I don't care if the stuff was stolen, as long it wasn't stolen from me."

Sometimes too many words are left out of a statement and causes lots of misconception or misunderstanding.

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Originally posted by yuckydog:
Dream: Your post just "sounded" like you were saying, "I'll by from anybody because I don't care if the stuff was stolen, as long it wasn't stolen from me."

Sometimes too many words are left out of a statement and causes lots of misconception or misunderstanding.

Actually what I was thinking when I posted it, was "how stupid... they have no proof they are just saying that"... and "how the heck do you know where everyone gets their games in the first place"... so lets all never buy anything ever again... it may have been stolen.

It does matter, but A) how can you tell, and B) unfounded rumors not backed with fact, is commonly refered to as slander. I should state for the record, I have no clue who those sellers are, and have no affilation... since you have to practiccly write a book, in order to keep yourself from being accused of some things on this forum.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Sorry man I guess I took your message the wrong way too. What you said was that you didn't care how they got the games as long as it wasn't from you. So that means you don't care if it was stolen as long as it wasn't from you? That is pretty selfish. But I don't really give a crap
smile.gif