KOF 2000 PRE-ORDER

Ukyo

20 Year Member
HEY GUYS, I WAS WONDERING WHO PRE-ORDERED KOF 2000 AND FROM WHERE? I ORDERED KOF 2000 THROUGH BUY-RITE FOR $399.99, WHICH MAY BE A LITTLE HIGHER THEN NCS BUT I FEEL CONFIDENT THAT I WILL GET A COPY AT LEAST. SHIPS 12/20/2000!!!!!!!!!!!

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
Originally posted by Ukyo:
HEY GUYS, I WAS WONDERING WHO PRE-ORDERED KOF 2000 AND FROM WHERE? I ORDERED KOF 2000 THROUGH BUY-RITE FOR $399.99, WHICH MAY BE A LITTLE HIGHER THEN NCS BUT I FEEL CONFIDENT THAT I WILL GET A COPY AT LEAST. SHIPS 12/20/2000!!!!!!!!!!!
You should go with ncs..i brought metal slug 3 from them and they are the best.....friendly service quick delivery..etc....on the other hand buy right is over priced items expensive shipping and customer serive sucks....By the way i new to this homepage.....I collect neo geo cd, carts, and ngpc.....and all i have to say is you guys know your stuff and i cant wait to see how kof2000 turns out...but i have a question is snk japan going under..i know azure owns them but according to neogeo freak they are the only guys that will be releasing games in the future whats there story? thanks..steve

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
As far as Buyrite, I have not had any problems with them for non Neo stuff.... Have never ordered any Neo stuff from them, prices are too high in my opinion, and too many bad reports from the DHP list of people getting screwed!

Keith

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
Yeah, make sure you're home every second for a week before it comes out. If you're not, then they'll call the moment you go to take a crap, to confirm your preorder. When you don't answer, they'll assume you want to cancel and they'll charge you $500 instead.
Just ask Dolphinlord.

Hey Smurphy, if you're new to the scene, check out my site, Under The Neo Geo Moon. It's geared toward new folks.

Thanks,
Billkwando
utngmlink.gif
http://www.undertheneogeomoon.com

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Quote of the day, with BillW:

"Buyrite, Buyrite, those Buyrite McNutsacks... never let them know you crap!"

asam79

Kuroko's Training Dummy
You are taking risk preordering from buyrite.

Good luck.