Wow

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Seems like the eBay price for MotW's is dropping. Its at about less then $450 now. Still a bit to high but by around Christmas I should have it. Any thoughts on the price drop? is it because of the new MVS converter? Anyone want to sell me there copy for $400?

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
It's not going down in price. It just depends who sells it. Adol is in France and the other one that ended a little while ago on eBay was a person with low feedback. If it is a US version you still can get $550 at the least.

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I wouldn't care what version it was. Anyway a month ago anyone selling it got atleast $500

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
Yeah thats true the the JP version has gone down a little but it still can fetch more than $450.

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
I dont know how or why anyone is missing it but Adol is selling two and this is probably why its down so far, the bids are spread out.
He has one at $400 and $450 at the same time.
I for one wount have it untill its below $300 or in a trade.... I just cant justify it right now. If MOTW2 comes out watch for it cut in half... though we have no clue if it will come out...

NeoTrof

n00b
20 Year Member
There is no reason for MOTW price to go down at this point. THe number of carts released was very small, thus the number available is small. Also, everyone who owns this game can't stop talking about what an awesome game it is.The only reason that MS3 is not at the $500 mark is because everyone learned from the scrammble for MOTW carts when they came out and made sure they pre-ordered MS3. Also, there was the great posibility that Ms3 might be the last released cart.
I hope that MOTW goes down in price eventually, so I can get a copy. Until that day I will try to justify $500 for one game to myself.

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Personally, I dont see MOTW's price cut in half. The lower price could be from various reasons. Ex, a high bidder who either really wants the game, or don't know it's value, or other biders, who lost their chance to bid for various reasons. I do feel that MOTW's price has droped somewhat. I own a copy, so it really doesn't matter if the price goes up or down-not that much anyway. I got the game mainly to play, not for its value.

wenyandu

n00b
I think that MOTW price has dropped a little, i say this from my own experience. I once owned 7 copies of brand new Japanese version of MOTW, I sold 4 to my previous customers for the price of $550, and sold one on ebay for $560 I believe, yesterday, I sold my last copy for $510 on ebay. So I think the price have dropped a little somewhat, but not THAT much.