Another release date,maybe,for KOF 2000

Adol

The French Connection, ,
Well,i heard by some japanese sellers that Kof 2000 could ( i said COULD ) be released on the 21st December...sad,huh?

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Just in time for Christmas! If it does, I wouldn't doubt it. I am waiting to hear from ncsx. Hopely they should have further info in a week or so. Why all the delay, I wonder?

ScoobyDoo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Man I really hope that date is wrong, I can't wait that long for my KOF 2000 cart!

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
That would be fine by me. It takes some of us time to come up with the required capital. Kind of depressing for the Neo enthusiast, but of course nothing's confirmed. Anyone want to start betting over this?

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
As long as it comes out at all, I can wait. The really sad thing would be if it never came out at all . . .

Consider Metal Slug 3, I still can't even believe that they released it at all . . . but when I look over and see it on my shelf, I can belive it!
smile.gif

Over 10 years into the life of this console, we should be thankful that SNK continued to release home versions for so long . . . most other companies wouldn't have bothered, I think.

[This message has been edited by chimpmeister (edited September 30, 2000).]