NGK King Of Fighters 2000

Adol

The French Connection, ,
check this:
http://www.neogeofreak.com/ngfaeskof2000.htm

Dion&Chris have it!wow
smile.gif
))))))
Of course,it is just screenshots,and OF COURSE,the box you see is EMPTY...they just worked hard for finishing their ngf artwork on 28th september

they don't sell it...if they wanted to sell it now,and IF kof 2000 MVS is convertible,it'll cost you $1500 for this cart
smile.gif
)))

they'll be able to sell it only when REAL kof 2000 japanese cart comes out,on 8th november if all goes well

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
"Only time will tell, but whatever happens, NGF will be here to keep the Neo alive.....[and keep NGF's coffers filled in the process]"

SmokeYa

Crossed Swords Squire
What is the sac cart(s) required for a King of Fighters 2000?

Just curious.

Adol

The French Connection, ,
Originally posted by Billkwando:
Adol, where did you get the date Novenmber 8th?

From a source,a "wholesaler"

strangely too,i saw too this date told on these forums by someone else,AND i know some french shops who wait it for the 13th november ( which seems logic we get it 5 days later,it seems to be a honourable time delay )

then i think it is 8th november

i can't swear it anyway
smile.gif

ScoobyDoo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I posted the November 8th date in an earlier post, I got that date off my supplier. I'm guessing that the 8th is the Japanaese release date so the time delay could be put down shipping time.

asam79

Kuroko's Training Dummy
My supplier also mentions that it will release maybe on November but he has to check. And, he will confirm to me when there is confirmation and I will send payment to him.

There is uncertainty on KOF 2000 home cart release.

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
If the game isn't out yet, how do you explain this: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=447136521

Simple enough. This thread is referring to the home system KoF2k cartridge release, whereas the auction you generously provided a link to is for an MVS copy of KoF2k. MVS KoF2k has been on the market for a while now, but the official home cart release date is still up in the air, so to speak.