NEO-GEO.COM Stuff? T-Shirts Jackets Etc...

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
My mother used to be an advertising specialties sellers (those people who get you anything that can have a logo on it, from a hat to a watch). I have the ablity to get these type of things at great prices direct from the manufacturers rather than having to pay 40-140% more going through an ASI distributor. I think that now since there are so many loyal Neo-geo.com fans out here, this would be a very cool thing to do. What do you think Shawn? What does everyone else think?

Shawn

snkusa.com
If you want to market neo-geo.com shirts, mugs, caps, pens, or whatever, go right ahead. I won’t charge a commission or a royalty fee. I would be happy just knowing neo-geo.com was getting more media. I’m sure you or your mom would come up with a better logo than the current one. I’m always open-minded to ways that improve this site.

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
It would really depend on the demand. Most of the good stuff you have to have a quantity. Id love to get some nice fake-leather jackets or atleast some hats going, but its usually 12+... the prices go down the more you get. So anyone else who would be interested in very cool wares with the neo-geo.com name on them, give a shout here. If we can get enough people who want some, Im sure we can get the ball rolling.

Robi15

20 Year Member
I would like some T-shirts. Sign me up for a some..

Robi15

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
A T-shirt would do me well. Perhaps a notepad & pen(cil) as well. I'm all for the advertizing of good things.

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Well thats four... Eight more people?? Come on moderators
smile.gif
)

Todd

Galford's Armourer
What the hey ill spring for something! T-shirts would be fine.

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Yes?

Sure, of course I would be interested!
smile.gif
Why not!

Keith

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Hey,

Can you do a picture of Terry at the backsite too?
smile.gif

Cho

Shawn

snkusa.com
I’m interested in purchasing at least two of every neo-geo.com item that is produced.

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Well thats eight... We can vote on design, everyone has to wear them, or display them so they need to be cool... I was thinking a large, Bigger Badder Better Dog on the back, but not the phrase... If there was a phrase I was thinking of "wanna be a bad dog?" and a large NEO-GEO.COM and then of the front a small pocket size area that has the original Neo Geo Pro Gear spec bios screen, but with NEO GEO being NEO GEO.COM. The shirts would be white. Or we could use the Giga Pro bios, and make black shirts... the black sounds a little more sharp. Id like to make them as big as they come, unless you all need them small for some reason??

Robi15

20 Year Member
Well i agree with the idea that the t-shirt beeing black and the 330 mega gear bor spec bios screen on back with white text. On the front there could be in upper corner a Neo-Geo.com text. Much smaller and it could be in a different colour or something like that.
I think that Neo-Geo.com should have a some sort of Logotype.

Robi15

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
White are cheapest, and in the quantity we are thinking this is probably the best way to go. I made some neat artwork. Tell me what you think of these? The first is the actual logo, the second is how it would be placed on the shirt. Can have it on the back OR front, what does everyone want??
http://videogameland.com/bad.jpg
http://videogameland.com/ng-tee-1.jpg

[This message has been edited by Dreamh2o (edited September 29, 2000).]

Robi15

20 Year Member
It looks ok. I would prefer the original start up screen. Max 330(Gigapower) pro gear spec. On the front or back.
smile.gif
I donno. Let's see what other people think.

Robi15

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
I think that it may not be legal for us to use the SNK logo. Comments/Thoughts?

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Well it says Neo-Geo.com but I think Shawn said he didn't care. Put me down for the second version

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
My thoughts....

I like the shirts that are light gray, It is hard to descreibe. They are not a solid color. but I would prefer that over white.

Also, as far as putting SNK on the shirt, that should not be a problem, who would come after you? SNK of Japan? Yeah right! Tell them to go visit someone else first!
smile.gif

Also, you do know that you can display pictures in the posts here if you want to do that.

Some thoughts, a t-shirt with a pocket, on the pocket have the:

NEO-GEO.COM
GIGAPOWER
PRO GEAR SPEC

I would also put the word under the dog on the back, if it is used!

Or, maybe.... 'Got Neo?' Under the dog.

I like the dog though!
smile.gif

Some thoughts....

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
The front of model #2 looks like a great design, but a breast pocket would be rather a nice thing to have. Personally, I have and always will hate the dogtag logo, so you haven't my vote for that.

Could you also provide a list, if possible, of least to most expensive colours? Just a list, no dollar figures, would be sort of useful.

What about the Neo·Geo logo, with the yellow and blue faces? Does anyone other than me care for that? I think it would go superbly on a pocket, since it's small apart from attractive, and original.
smile.gif

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
The last one Shawn and I were working on was http://www.videogameland.com/ng-tee-4.jpg
This is still a work in progress. We had talked about possibly putting MAI on the back
smile.gif
I had to go do some work on my auctions (120 closings today) so Iv not had any more time to work on this. Im going to bed now but will work on this more when I get up around 4 AM. keep the idea's coming.

Oh and here is a general guide to what this all costs.

$17 for a white shirt
$25 for a colored (any color)
$6 for print on BOTH sides.

So we are looking at $17-31 plus shipping on shirts on quantity under 12. When we get over 12 and head upto 100 the price goes down (over 100 almost cuts it in half).

I agree with Shawns thought that its probably worth $31 to a die hard Neo fan to have a cool collectable... so Iv stopped thinking cheap... like I did on model 1.

We should have some cool models in the next day! ..off to dream of Mai, and why shes sitting on my tee shirt...

Todd

Galford's Armourer
I definately like the front of the second one you did. Dont know if i like the dog though. Maybe itll grow on me, who knows?

Todd

Galford's Armourer
I definately like the front of the second one you did. Dont know if i like the dog though. Maybe itll grow on me, who knows?

C

charles

I definitely like the second design in black. You can count me in as a customer on one of these!

Charles