KOF 2000 at NCS

NeoTrof

n00b
20 Year Member
I pre-ordered a few copies of KOF 2000 from NCS when it was believed that it wouuld be realeased in September. My quetion is the following; if NCS announces the new release date, do you others who pre-ordered with NCS plan on contacting them again to confirm? I plan on doing so just in case.
Thanks, NeoTrof

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Hmm. It should be ok, but as you said-who knows? BTW, how did you reserve more than 1 copy? are you a vendor, or did you reserve early? It's just that I heard that those who reserved later was only granted a copy (I only reserved 1 copy, earlier, so I didn't know.) Then again, it appears that the maybe the copies aren't selling that well anyways.

NeoTrof

n00b
20 Year Member
No, I'm just a collector. I pre-ordered early, besides I only ordered two. Sorry if my phrasing made it seem like I ordered more.
NeoTrof

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Well I preordered two KOF 2000 carts as well, doesn't hurt to have an extra one based on the ridiculous tiny production quantities SNK puts out these days. Did the same with MS3, and I don't regret that for a minute.

I think NCS will stick to your order, they did with my MS3 order very well. They are by far THE best game store on the web, bar none. However, it wouldn't hurt to confirm your order when the ship date firms up.

This may very well be the last home cart . . . and I know we've heard that before, but I have a sinking feeling that we're at the end for the home cart system. And what a magnificent ride it was, and fortunately we have MANY great carts to play for YEARS to come. I'm not going to whine, we had a great run of it . . .
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif