Does anyone know of any sites that have SNK Jamma show info?

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
Yeah I know NGF will have info soon but it is going to be mostly BS just to boost NGF's sales.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I agree with you Lump, I don't feel like waiting to hear from Dion because I don't even want him to come back here but I am going to check out gamefan.com, or videogames.com. Hope this helps.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Hey ign.com had some coverage but it wasn't about SNK/Aruze so who cares. I can't find anything about it, maybe NGF is making all this crap up. Hope they're not though, I would love a Last Blade 3 game.

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
Yeah I have been checking out ign for sega stuff but they havent said one thing about SNK. I really want to know what's up with the future of SNK/Aruze.

HPMAN

UI resident
Well, neogeofreak is the only place where I see news regarding new neo games...

Everywhere else than this place it's "SNK is dead, good bye SNK"

So, where's the truth ???

I'm staying really carefull regarding the neogeofreak news, maybe they could do anything to continue selling their pirated games...

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I agree HP, they could make anything up because who will say any different. As far as all other Video game sites are concerned, SNK/Aruze is dead.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Even Daily Radar doesn't say anything about the SNK/Aruze even being at the show. It sounds like NGF might be blowing smoke up our ass.

yuckydog

Morden's Lackey
Notice the Neo Pocket logo in the upper left hand corner.

No games for MVS or home cart/CD...

James

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
the name is also Del Sol
smile.gif
anyway this game is also listed on the snk website in the japan pocket section. Nice try though

Maturin

n00b
"Tokyo Game Show 2000 Fall is right around the corner, and people are getting ready to check out what the new games developers have up their sleeves. This TGS will have 323 games on display, considerably less than the last TGS that featured 380 titles. The fewer numbers of titles on display can be attributed to three major game companies (SEGA, Square and SNK) bowing out from the event. "
http://www.gamers.com/news/317112/

I really hope that what neogeofreak say is true .

neonut

Crossed Swords Squire
I don't know if this is old, but I came across this on the Replay magazine site. They usually have solid info. It say something about sega and snk having 120 booths(scoll down to overseas news and notes).
http://www.replaymag.com/digest.htm

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I checked out the Aruze website but they only have pachinko games on there. God they suck. Give us some fighting or shooting games. Crazy Japanese people
smile.gif