Does anyone know if SNK is supporting the PS2

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I had heard that SNK was going to support the PS2 but I haven't heard of them making any games yet. Has anyone heard of what games are going to come out if any for the Playstation 2.

Robi15

20 Year Member
The SNK is dead but Aruze may releace some titles. Why not!? Many titles are goming out to DC so..

Robi15

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I think KOF 2000 is coming out, Aruze is completely supporting Sony now supposedly and has abandoned Sega.

On unrelated news Sony underestimated the acctual number of people who would reserve PS2 so Sonys about 20000 units short. And if anyone read the new issue of GI they know this-many Sega games have been canceled recently (including Unforgive which was gonna be made by Sega!).

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I heard the same too, relating to Neo Geo. And it was the September Game Informer, I think- the one w/ the Parasite Eve 2.

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
No it was in the new october issue, I can't remember the the pic on the cover but in the editors note Reiner is Huggy Bear(I think)

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Ok cool I guess I'll be buying a PS2 then. I only like NEO GEO and Square Soft games so looks like I'll be killing two birds with one stone if I get a PS2. Thanks guys. Now I wonder exactly what games will come out. And when.