LB2 on DC.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
That most certainly is on Dreamcast. The price is currently undetermined, but now Aruze themselves say that the DC is getting The Last Blade 2, this November.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
And, shall we assume that it will be import only, and not come out in the U.S.? I hope not, but it seems like the idiots at Aruze have taken this approach for the future . . .

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
man that sucks!!

it seems this new company out to harm the neo geo! making home version(dc) of the games we all have come to love so well! iT AWEFULL to hear new like that!! I love the neo geo (and i feel all the games that grace the neo geo SOULD STAY ON THE NEO GEO!!!!!!!!)

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Don't know why I never caught on to this before, but since it's The Last Blade 2: Final Edition, can we safely assume that this will be the final Gekka no kenshi title the world will ever see? Or maybe just the last version of LB2. I guess at this point the entire future of the series will be riding on this port.

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
ya i heard it a japan only game but they said that about VOOT!!! and it made it way here to the states!