About NGF's news update

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
What does that say about the Future of the Home Cart?
Its nice to know that Aruze wont completely destroy SNK but then again I have never trusted SNK let alone Aruze.
Another thing what about these new games feature characters from SNK series in non Fighting games, I think most likely these games are gonna be like KOF Kyo or that Atena game which is really too bad cause id love another Ikari Warriors.
Oh well all and all its nice that theres still some one lying to the Neo community (that means they care
smile.gif
)

[ January 24, 2002: Message edited by: RyoGeo ]</p>

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Don't believe everything they post on their site. Even if it was true don't beleive all of it.

NGF

NEST Puppet
All one would have to do is read back at some of the other "news" posts that were at NGF.com.

Some as far back as 4 months have all been proven true and NGF has so far had a 100% correct posting with their news section.

Look at when other places were saying KoF2000 was Naomi, and NGF insisted it was MVS.

NGF-PRA

NGF is the most accurate source for Neo news anywhere.

NGF is the NeoGeo Future

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
And the congregation said as one: Amen

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Or was it . . . .

Seems awfully hot down here . . .

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I seriously doubt NGF is the future of Neo Geo. It might be the demise though. Shotty and shady business dealings??? Can we say Better Business Bureau. I have nothing against NGF but from everyones posts and the agressive nature of Dion and or whoever is speaking for NGF, I can only feel that all allogations against them are true. And when people think of NeoGeoFreak they aren't thinking of bunnies hopping through an open field, like Dion thinks they are. They are thinking of Dion with bunnies screwing them all in the ass.

NGF

NEST Puppet
As NGF has said before, WE will be here long after everyone esle. And We have already outlasted SNK.

SNK is GONE, but NGF is till here.

There are no more AES carts coming from SNK (sincethey no longer exist). And Aruze will not support the AES market.

All furute AES carts will be from NGF. (Diggerman, etc)

And where are the bad dealings from NGF?
Those were proven to be all false rumors.

NGF

[This message has been edited by NGF (edited September 12, 2000).]

SmokeYa

Crossed Swords Squire
> As NGF has said before, WE will be here
> long after everyone esle. And We have
> already outlasted SNK.
> SNK is GONE, but NGF is till here.

Oh great! Now Dion thinks he is above SNK.

Dion, the way you talk about NGF makes it sound like you guys create the technology. It is sickening. All you guys (NGF) do is take another company's technology, repackage it, and put your label on it. Anybody with minimal electronics expertise, free-time, and a lack of morals could do what you do.

You are just a parasite on the ass of SNK/Aruze. You can not survive without them.

[This message has been edited by SmokeYa (edited September 13, 2000).]

NGF

NEST Puppet
I don't remember SNK or Aruze offering these games for sale on AES:

Captain Tomaday,
Flip Shot,
Ganryu,
Strikers,
Prehistoric Isle 2,
Shock Troopers,
Zedblade,
Super Dodgeball,
Exchanger,
Mr.Do,
Bomberman,

Only from NGF.

And Aruze NEVER sold Diggerman.
Diggerman is only from NGF.

So as you see, NGF does more than just repackaging. We do our own games as did other companies making games on the NeoGeo.

NGF also has many new games coming for the NeoGeo exclusively from team NGF.

NGF is the NeoGeoFuture.

NGF

SmokeYa

Crossed Swords Squire
> So as you see, NGF does more than just
> repackaging. We do our own games as did
> other companies making games on the NeoGeo.

How can you say that? All you do is copy EPROMs from MVS carts and put them in AES carts! You don't CREATE the games! You bootleg the games! Don't delude yourself! The games are copyrighted by SNK, you do not have the rights to produce them or replicate them. Any other company would have a pack of lawyers at your door and have you begging for mercy right now. People have done serious jail-time for what you are doing.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Notice they didn't come out of the woodwork until SNK left the USA. Kind of a coincidence don't you think.

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Not really, SNK USA never gave a damn about much of anything. Least of all fan groups.