Shawn, a little somethin' for da fans?

naomi

Marked Wolf
well i just got off the horn with the big s'erino and he said that just for the "fans" he'll let you have a legend of success joe aes cart spplit spankin knew for the low price of 5000 us dollars plus shipping and fonduling.a whopping 50% off candy ass suggested retail!hurry offer is limited to the first 50 fans!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Originally posted by naomi:
<STRONG>well i just got off the horn with the big s'erino and he said that just for the "fans" he'll let you have a legend of success joe aes cart spplit spankin knew for the low price of 5000 us dollars plus shipping and fonduling.a whopping 50% off candy ass suggested retail!hurry offer is limited to the first 50 fans!</STRONG>

Is shipping *gulp* 5?

naomi

Marked Wolf
shipping 5?no way not for this special one time blue light falling price,are you ready?Today only for this very special offer shawns slashing prices to new all time lows!limited time only operaters are standing by....99.95!Thats less than 100 us dollers!If the lines are busy try again!we only got 10 left at this special one time offer.If you have been waiting for an offer like this then don't pass it up it's truly an oppertunity that can't be passed by!

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
Originally posted by ZeroMJ:
<STRONG>I want a mint SS3 (USA) for $170.00 thad would be nice.</STRONG>

You can get a Japanese edition or MVS for much less. If it is just about gaming, owning an uncommon edition shouldn't matter right?

Carlson

Listen up, folk... * breath* what we have here is a gem mint ten.. A GEM MINT TEN!! World Heros 2 aes cart.... Youcantfindthatcartanywhere!! And it' s signed by some guy who played the game on the SNES!! PSA 10!! PPPPSSSAAA TTTEENNN!!!!

* phone voice* All for the low LOW price of 300 dollars! GEEMMM MINT TENN!! * heart attack* click*

naomi

Marked Wolf
that was some funny shit,almost as funny as an aes for a grand!
LOL,
Is it april already?

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by ZeroMJ:
<STRONG>I want a mint SS3 (USA) for $170.00 thad would be nice.</STRONG>

wow mj
you can get the jp version for almost half
that price.
even 170 for a US one seems too much.
id estimate around 120 at the most for that.