Nakoruru PC game is now ported to Dreamcast coming in March

S

SilentNinja

Previously told on Magic Box. The Nakoruru RPG game will be making it's port to the Dreamcast. Kool Kizz will be releasing it.

"- Kool Kizz will release Nakoruru for Dreamcast in Japan on March 21 for 6800 yen, and interactive adventure game ported over from PC, featuring Nakoruru from SNK's Samurai Spirits series. In this game you play as Mika, a young girl who lives in the same village as Nakoruru, who will begin her own adventure with Nakoruru and friends. The Dreamcast port will have a new Memory File function which allows you to save the game to the internal memory at anytime"

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/chtang.geo/gaming.htm" target="_blank">http://www.geocities.com/chtang.geo/gaming.htm</a>

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
The Dreamcast has internal memory? Why am I wasting so much money on VM's then???? ;)

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by Rain:
<strong>The Dreamcast has internal memory? Why am I wasting so much money on VM's then???? ;) </strong><hr></blockquote>

Not for gamesaves it doesn't. Only saves your internet settings, even then I think those are saved to a memory chip in the modem/BBA.

Ok I saw the smilie, I guess you were joking.

[ January 22, 2002: Message edited by: Drift King EX ]</p>

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Drift King EX:
<strong>

Not for gamesaves it doesn't. Only saves your internet settings, even then I think those are saved to a memory chip in the modem/BBA.

Ok I saw the smilie, I guess you were joking.

[ January 22, 2002: Message edited by: Drift King EX ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

nah, the internal memory is internal.

theres a back up battery on the controller i/o board.

S

SilentNinja

You know, the clock and month/date settings are use for the internal saves.

Oh by the way, you might want agetec to publish an english version out here. Because the game is SNK relate. :rolleyes:

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by SilentNinja:
<strong>Oh by the way, you might want agetec to publish an english version out here. Because the game is SNK relate. :rolleyes: </strong><hr></blockquote>

That isn't gonna happen, they'd sell a whole 200 copies if it came here, it's a date sim game.

Robert

20 Year Member
I just hope it won't be like the SS rpg with only one language, japanese.

S

SilentNinja

Originally posted by Drift King EX:
<strong>

That isn't gonna happen, they'd sell a whole 200 copies if it came here, it's a date sim game.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I know, since when the last time Thousand Arms sold? :rolleyes: a thousand more copies than 200 less :( .

It sounds fairly interesting (especially considering the fact that the Dreamcast is supposed to cease production on that same month).

On a related note, there'll be an anime based on the Nakoruru PC game (article taken from Animenation):

Third Samurai Spirits Anime Announced
Groove Corporation, the company in charge of home video distribution of anime titles including the current sci-fi/action TV
series Geisters and the dating-sim based OAV series With You, will be producing an OAV series based on the Samurai Spirits
Nakoruru PC adventure game from earlier this year. This will be the third Samurai Spirits anime production following the
Samurai Spirits television movie and the two episodes Samurai Spirits 2 OAV series.

Let's hope the anime sparks some fan interest for new Samurai Shodown games.