THIS is what its all about...PAY ATTENTION!

T

TonK

Come back in 5 years (maybe less) when the bottom's dropped out, and everythings cheaper because all the BigtYmers can't make anymore money.
And as much as those bigtymers don't wanna believe it, the bottom WILL drop out! No system EVER has held it's prices over time, every system has a "Golden" period where games go for tons, and people are in a buying frenzy!

When I was heavy into the Turbo scene back in about 96-97 games were expensive as hell!

Then I left, and fast forward to 2001 and games don't even get close to what they used to, only a few games like Drac X and Sapphire held their value.

Same for the Superfami scene, around 96 even common SFC carts went for nuts, maybe 40 bucks for a common! Now those same carts are 5 or 10 bucks, games like Hyper Dimension that went for 115+ you can get for 60.

If your in this for the money, sell now! The neo golden era is at it's peak, and you know what they say, once your at the top theres no where to go but down.

I bet a whole lotta people thought the Internet/.Com golden era on wallstreet would last forever, now look at it! 90% of those stocks are worth dirt now...

The bigtymers that keep all their shit sealed away are gonna be in for a rude awakening, when they wake up one day and they can't even get 200 bucks for that Twinkle Star Sprites they paid 800 for!

If your in this for the money, don't let your stuff spoil on the shelf, sell now, if you all claim to be bussiness men, you should know that.

These aren't baseball cards, they won't get more valuable over time, videogames have a grace period, once they get to a certain point they only go down in value over the years.

POSTED BY Caris.