NGF to return to forum?

Mike

Bead Banger
In my opinion, NGF is readily being called upon in many topics and posts. I don't think that we are focusing on the right qualities of NGF. I can only try to explain this in terms of a cart:

If you want a new official SNK cart: Impossible they do not exist anymore. Everyone agree?

If you want a new official Aruze cart: Hard to find. Are they even producing carts? Agreed?

If you want a new official NGF cart: Check out www.neogeofreak.com Everyone agree?

Now this doesn't mean that you can't find the cart someplace else made by SNk or Aruze or whatever. Simply stated: you want an official NGF cart? Buy from NGF.

I believe that an official NGF Metal Slug 3 is $350

I believe that an official SNK Metal Slug 3 is $400

Everyone understand? I think that a lot of confusion has been built up. Let's invite NGF back. They have a lot of info to share and later on some carts. I don't think we should exclude anyone.

My 2 cents...

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited September 06, 2000).]

Adol

The French Connection, ,
Originally posted by Mike:
In my opinion, NGF is readily being called upon in many topics and posts. I don't think that we are focusing on the right qualities of NGF. I can only try to explain this in terms of a cart:

If you want a new official SNK cart: Impossible they do not exist anymore. Everyone agree?

yes,and even ngf can do nothing

If you want a new official Aruze cart: Hard to find. Are they even producing carts? Agreed?

yes,and again,ngf can't do nothing

If you want a new official NGF cart: Check out www.neogeofreak.com Everyone agree?

yes,and if you want super dupper stickers,go to www.stickers.com...we don't need this official shit

Now this doesn't mean that you can't find the cart someplace else made by SNk or Aruze or whatever. Simply stated: you want an official NGF cart? Buy from NGF.

official shit is still SHIT

I believe that an official NGF Metal Slug 3 is $350
I believe that an official SNK Metal Slug 3 is $400

i paid $250 for my official SNK metal slug 3 cart...if you pay $400 that is your problem

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
>If you want a new official SNK cart: Impossible they do not exist anymore. Everyone agree?

Hmm, No I dont. SNK/Aruze only releases a cart a few times a year. We dont know If Kof2000 will release or not. And per his own words, neither does NGF. So we are all waiting to find out whats in store.

>If you want a new official NGF cart: Check out www.neogeofreak.com Everyone agree?

So what, lots of people sell carts. If you like the NGF insert go for it. I really dont understand why folks want to discuss where they buy there carts so much. You folks want my truck dealership address?

>I believe that an official NGF Metal Slug 3 is $350

Thats about the same price as it is on ebay.

>I believe that an official SNK Metal Slug 3 is $400

You getting ripped my man. I boughht it for $260 brand new from NCS. http://www.ncsx.com/
Its allways best to pre-order carts, and buy them new. 2nd Hand Neo stuff has very inflated prices.

>Everyone understand? I think that a lot of confusion has been built up. Let's invite NGF back. They have a lot of info to share and later on some carts. I don't think we should exclude anyone.

I think your the one that doesnt quite understand this. NGF was never uninvited. They choose to leave, just like he did on Neo-Alecs old board. Same game, same dance, new board. Theres no need to "invite" them as they know very well they are allways welcome to post here anytime. He just made that post to stir up folks like you that have not seen this before, and to piss on his naysayers.
They'll come back when & if they choose.
-nick_th_fury

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Hey Mike, just read your post and I have to respectfully say that its full of shit.

"NGF" (which really isn't anything other than a fako name stolen by Dion and Chris to legitimize their "business dealings") has proven to be an unreliable and overpriced "source" for Neo stuff. No one needs to beg Dion and/or Chris to come back, especially when he/they already have alter egos here already (can you say "patrick"? I knew you could).

"NGF" takes an official SNK/Aruze product (such as Metal Slug 3) and ruins it by removing the original factory made insert, and substituting their own faked out english insert. The cart is no longer original, and I wouldn't want one in my collection.

You're also ASSUMING that "NGF", such as it is, actually HAS all the shit "in stock" that they list on their website. Mike, try buying a Metal Slug 3 from them . . . they don't have any, I'll bet. Even Dion couldn't anticipate the demand for this cart, he didn't buy very many of them, and I doubt he has one free to sell. Its a joke, don't assume that they HAVE everything they show on the site, OK?

Anyway, as nick_th_fury already pointed out, no one kicked Dion off the board, he went away whining like a baby about how mean people were to him. Then came back as "patrick", so he's still here anyway. Who cares if he posts as "Dion" or "patrick", either way he's equally obnoxious.

I'm not sure where you're coming from in your suggestions, but I'm afraid you're smokin' something heavy . . . pass it on down the line, bro . . .
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif