Breaking news from chat meeting!

Shawn

snkusa.com
Breaking news! Chris Ray made an announcement at the chat meeting this Sunday night. He has installed an ultimate bulletin board at neogeofreak.com! He also mentioned that there are a TON of hacks he installed that are equivalent to this board. I was quite interested to see the new message board at NGF so I asked Chris to provide me with the URL. Unfortunately, he was unable to locate the link to NGF’s forum which he had just recently created.

I have a question for Dion. We had a long discussion through ICQ about how you believed true professional sites don’t have forums. I defended the forums at neo-geo.com by declaring this site to be a fan site. However, Oracle, MP3.com, and Warner Brothers have ubb’s installed at their sites. Do you consider the addition of a message board to be a flaw? And if so, wouldn’t you be contradicting yourself if NGF was to install a board?

angel.gif

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Many professional sites are now using UBB, thats why the licensing fee is so high, because it is a program mainly designed for the advanced user, and a production website.

Many sites for TV shows, and some coporate support sites use UBB.

The addition of a message board is a good means for question and answer and also a good way to create a community of people helping each other!

Keith