More NGF info!!!!!

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
"SNK Japan closing

The news now is that SNK offices will be closing down this coming October. SNK has been in business since 1978 and has had a pretty good run at the arcade and video game business. SNK produced the NeoGeo in 1990 and has had a good 10 year run with the system. It will be sad to see SNK go, but as long as the NeoGeo is still supported and keeps getting more games, that is all we will care about. We care for the NeoGeo. It doesn't matter who or where the games come from, as long as more NeoGeo games are made and released. Long live the NeoGeo." (From NGF.com)

I find it so funny how you do business. Maybe SNK is closing in Japan (I don't know) but there are releasing LB2 for DC in Nov. so maybe you have you info messed up.

Ok now to the part that pisses me off. "We care for the NeoGeo. It doesn't matter who or where the games come from, as long as more NeoGeo games are made and released." All this is is your sneaky marketing crap. This is to mislead people into buying your converted carts or home brew carts that you claim NGF are making as we speak. People care if games are good and most people care if they are SNK authentic. You try to make people think any Neo Geo game is a god send and they should send you the money ASAP. What kind of sneaky BS is that? No most people dont want your diggerman cart and no people dont want your converted carts. I also find it amusing that for your worst Neo Geo games they were released carts. This is more sneaky shit that makes new Neo gamers think that most unrealeased carts are good and they should buy them from you. I also find it funny how you always seem to like the more expensive and unrealeased games that according to you is only available from NGF. We all know that is more Dion BS.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR SELF IN 3RD PERSON. I THINK YOU ARE THE ONE FUCKIN OBSESSED WITH YOUR NAME, NOT BILL OR JEFF.

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
People don't care if SNK makes the game or not, do I need to remind you of all the good games that ARE NOT FROM SNK....

Magician Lord, Blue's Journey, Crossed Swords, World Heroes series, Ninja Master's, Overtop, Twinkle Star Sprites are all from ADK - not SNK.

Viewpoint is from Sammy - NOT SNK.

Eightman is from Pallas - NOT SNK.

AeroFighters 2 and 3 and Power Spikes 2 were from Video System - NOT SNK.

Pulstar was from Aicom - not SNK.
Blazing Star and PI2 was from Yumekobo - NOT SNK.
Super Dodgeball, Double Dragon, and Gowcaizer was from Technos - NOT SNK.

Metal Slugs and Turfmasters was by NASCA - NOT SNK.

Gururin, Digger Man, Exchanger was from Face - NOT SNK.

Zedblade was from NMK - NOT SNK.

Bust-a-Move was from Taito - NOT SNK.

Kabuki Klash and Neo Bomberman was by Hudson - NOT SNK.

Stakes Winner, Shock Troopers, Ragnagard, Pleasure Goal, Ironclad, the Irritating Maze were from Saurus - NOT SNK.

Ganryu, Breakers, Flip Shot, Captain Tomaday, Breaker's Revenge were from Visco - NOT SNK.

Spinmasters, Windjammers, Karnov's Revenge, Street Hoop, Magical Drop 2 and Magical Drop 3 were from Data East - NOT SNK.

Once again it proves you guys are so obsessed with "Dion" and "NGF."

You guys have so much "blind fury" and "hatred" that you can't see the "truth" and the bigger picture that "NGF" is presenting.

Typical of the insecurities "some" of you people have.

We don't care who or what company makes NEW games for the NeoGeo, as long as more are made. I will be HAPPY if Aruze makes some. I'l lbe happy if Visco makes some. I'll be happy if ADK makes some. I'll be happy if NGF makes some. I'll be happy with more games for the Neo.

Of course, I'm a TRUE NeoGeoFreak. I can't expect you to understand what I am trying to say.

Long live the "NeoGeo." (not SNK)

Dion of NGF
www.neogeofreak.com

[This message has been edited by Dion (edited August 31, 2000).]

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Geez! Why do you people have such beef with Dion even though most of you have never bought anything from him? So there are like 2 people who got scewed by him, NCS has screwed more people then that! And as for him having bad prices for his stuff I say if you like his stuff then don't buy from him.

But Dion come on! atleast try to defend yourself instead of saying 'I love it' or 'you guys are so obsessed with "Dion" and "NGF."' cause we aren't and you have a Giagantic ego!

These are just my opinions from the fact that I am somewhat new to the Neo Geo community.

[This message has been edited by DIY (edited August 31, 2000).]

Dion

Look at my last post up above, I list games, and don't say "I love it."

But think about it.....why do people reply to just about ANYTHING I have to say?

And they were doing that for the past year in other clubs and mailin lists, and I haven't even been around to talk back.

Dion of NGF
www.neogeofreak.com

Dion

The post is......... I don't care where the NeoGeo games come from, as long as the NeoGeo gets more games.

They can be from Visco, Sammy, Data East, ADK, Aruze, or a number of other third party companies. Just because SNK is gone, doesn't mean a thing.

I don't collect "SNK," I collect "NeoGeo."
I don't collect Pocket, or other things just because the "SNK" logo is on them.

To me it's all about the "NeoGeo."

Long live the "NeoGeo."

Dion of NGF
www.neogeofreak.com

[This message has been edited by Dion (edited August 31, 2000).]

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Like I said I'm rather new to the Neo community so I don't know about what people did a year ago. BTW you do say I love it.

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
If you're new, then you don't even KNOW
smile.gif

Learn a bit here: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Lights/8015/CRONIKALZ.HTML

that might just show you the TIP of the dion iceberg!

Also, SNK themselves stated that he was NOT to be trusted. The president's daughter, Alicia Barone, said it herself.... I don't know how much proof you need, but there's plenty to be had.

Thanks,
Billkwando
utngmlink.gif
http://welcome.to/undertheneogeomoon
main_bkgd3.jpg

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Ohhh ok thats why people hate him huh? well now i undestand.

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
Dion you idiot. I am not saying SNK only makes Neo Geo games but people want offical releases which includes ADK, sammy, etc., NOT ngf home brew titles.

Patrick

n00b
I agree with Dion. I just want more games to be made. They don't have to be from snk.

Robi15

20 Year Member
Highlander sucks.
tongue.gif

I liked the first one, not one of the sequels.

Robi15

Patrick

n00b
Of course the Highlander movies suck. Look who's the person that is making it in his signature, Billkwando. It completely makes me hate that movie already. Do you have Highlander posters in your room Billkwando? Do you even know martial arts?

Robi15

20 Year Member
The movie Highlander has nothing to do with Billkwando. The sequals suck in this movie series. That's just my oppinion.

This message is meaningless but so is Patricks.

Robi15

[This message has been edited by Robi15 (edited September 02, 2000).]

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
BTW I saw the movie the night it opened and I can tell you that it's very very good. It's TRUE sequel to the first movie in many ways, but I can't elaborate without giving stuff away... I can only say I was pleasantly shocked.

I can only say that I was NOT dissappointed, and that as long as you like the show, even a little bit (or don't hate it), you'll like this movie.

This movie is far superior to the other two sequels, and has nothing to do with them, story-wise...

Lastly I have to say this movie is MEANT to be seen in the theater. See it in superbig widescreen while you have the chance, cos in a month or so you'll be forced to watch it on video forever...

Thanks,
Billkwando
utngmlink.gif
http://welcome.to/undertheneogeomoon

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I like this topic because I like to see Dion as Patrick the one time visitor to neo-geo.com
smile.gif

Just another alias for Dion. You never know where or when he will strike next. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
He is such a little fag.

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Everyone who lets ego get the best of them, eventually learns humility.