Last Blade 2 for the DC???????

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Rumor mill (IGN, they can not be trusted) says that we will see Last Blade 2 for the Dreamcast, probably not in the US though.... November/December release....

Keith

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
Everybody sell you LB2 home cart!!!!!

Just kidding though. However I was gonna buy it on Home Cart but now that it is coming out on DC I am gonna just get that and save $400.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Well, if its true, I GOTTA GET MY DC MODDED!!

This would be the FIRST game to FORCE me to do that, if it happens!!

Of course, I do fortunately have the home cart . . .
biggrin.gif
. . . and even the CD with its HIDEOUS load times!!!
frown.gif

Todd

Galford's Armourer
Hell with the dreamcast. As long as I have my neo id rather buy a $450 cart than play it on the deamcast but thats just me.

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
Well as far as the Dreamcast version. I see that as a good thing. I own Kof98 & 99 on Neo carts, and I own them on the Dreamcast.
IMO the Dreamcast version are inferior. However for folks that arent as picky the DC version serves as a nice alternative. Hopefully letting people sell there carts for the cheaper version. For everyone that does that frees up another Neo cart for those who wont take 2nd best.
-nick_th_fury

C

charles

Yes, I agree. SELL YOUR LAST BLADE 2 CART NOW!! Get the DC version. Hehehe.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
All I can say it's about time someone did this for Dreamcast. After that horried Playstation version with missing frames out the ass it will be nice to see a system that can handle the glory of Last Blade 2

BonusKun

searchingtom

NEST Puppet
I certainly will buy the import for the Dreamcast - but the truth be told - the Dreamcast games do not have the FEEL of the real arcade games - they are an OK sub if you need a fix..

Kind of like driving a Geo Metro after riding in a Rolls Royce !!

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Why did SNK keep this port hush hush for so long? Planned release is only 3 months away, not enough time for the full developement cycle.......

Keith

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Wow, great news. I don't have Last Blade 2 for the Neo Geo Cart. Didn't want to get that for $350.00+, since I liked Last Blade 1 better. It's probably not going to be the same as the real thing, though, it's definitely worth it as a $60.00 game.

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Im with Todd, once I bought my Neo home cart I vowed that I would never buy another SNK game on another platform, It has to be on AES. If you had a copy of Last Blade 2 100% Arcade perfect for DC and LB2 AES for $450 lying right infront of me Id buy the AES,well...actually Id take the LB2 AES and run like hell!
-Ukyo

[This message has been edited by Ukyo (edited August 30, 2000).]

C

charles

I really wonder if it will be a perfect port? I have yet to see a perfect port to any other console yet.

Still, it depends on if you are a collector or not. Collectors will go for the AES cart.

Charles

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
Dont count on it. SNK has never had a port that they didnt mess it up in some way. They'll probably do something to make it different.
-nick_th_fury

--------------------------------
I really wonder if it will be a perfect port?

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Argh! not another game with cheesy sub 3d graphics!! not like a care anyway....