NGF on death-bed?

Mike

Bead Banger
I have talked to a few people that are curious about NGF. Are they still alive?

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited September 06, 2000).]

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
When you say NGF, do you mean the people in Japan, or the people in the US?

I'm guessing you mean on this side of the pond, but I just wanted to clarify...

Keith

Shawn

snkusa.com
Why would the end of the year have any bearing on NGF’s demise? As far as the neo community is concerned, they are already 10 feet under. The probability of NGF returning to the scene is absolute zero.

Mike

Bead Banger
They are going to make a run at "unreleased" English NGF versions of King of Fighters 2000 in late Sept. After that...well that's how the rumor goes.

Mike

Bead Banger
THis question is for everyone:

What would it take for NGF to earn their place back into the neo scene?

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited September 06, 2000).]

Mouse_Master

Staff member
Well, answer this question, what place does or did NGF have in the Neo scene?

I could make some comments, but those would be generalized just from the observations I have made.....

A new game, not coming from a questionable background, would surely give them a boost....

Keith

Shawn

snkusa.com
For starters, they could send me my Metal Slug 3 that I paid for back in May. All they have offered me so far is the option to send them a MS3 and $900! LOL, do I have the word sucker tattooed on my forehead?
mad.gif

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Maybe we can work a better deal for you. I can just swap one of your Slug 3s out for you for $50, and then take the $300 and apply it towards your Maze carts. Then, when I have the cart ready, I will let you know and you can send me a quick small $900. I think this will be the best way for you. It's actually the smartest way, the fastest way and most convenient way.

You can easily find a Jap version any time you feel. I just want to get you the English copy so you can display it with all your cartridges. It would be better for you to let me do the swap, and then apply the extra $300
towards your "Maze" cartridge.

Think about it.

Dion
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mouse_Master

Staff member
So, basically, send me more money, and a cart, so you can get 2 other carts?

Keith

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Have you ever asked if I-Maze properly works on the home system with a trackball? I think that's their best scam yet - Over $1000 for something you CAN'T play. I don't know of one person that actually has a working I-Maze from them.

Jeff

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
The future is very bright for NGF.

This year is going to be a good one. I see NeoGeo games coming for the next 4 years, possibly 5, and all games will be available on AES excelusivly from NGF.

Also, where can people go to get these games:

Ironclad, Fun Fun Brothers, Digger Man, Crossed Swords 2?

Only from NGF.

NGF is the NeoGeoFuture!!

NGF all the way!!!!
Dion

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
That was a great reply, Dion . . . only problem is, it doesn't address how you will resurrect NGF's badly decaying reputation. Just shouting about how great NGF is, won't make it get better . . . it just makes you look silly . . .
rolleyes.gif

Dion

Chimp, it proves that the FUTURE is very bright for NGF, because only NGF has those select certain games. Look at the original post in which I was replying..... it said "NGF will cease to exist after the new year."

And I posted all the games that ONLY NGF has for sale. To get them, you have to come to NGF. Proving NGF is still going strong, and proving that all you guys talk about is "NGF." WE love it!!!!

"To be talked about is to be thought about."

The NeoGeo is still getting more games, and none will be available anywhere else but NGF.
Look at all the new games coming this year alone. And, as always NGF will have these available on AES.

We have even dropped many of our AES prices for unreleased cartridges. Some down to as low as $400. This is helping more Neo collectors get the games they need, and they can now pay by credit card as well. (to make it easy on everyone)

Does that clear it up for you?
NGF's future is very bright and looking better everyday.

Right now we have Digger Man for only $350.
No place else has it.

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Mike:
THis question is for everyone:

What would it take for NGF to earn their place back into the neo scene? Serious feedback only-no burning at the stake :]

They never had a "place" to begin with except what was created by their lies and fakery.

-BioMotor_Unitron

Dion

OK, we had no place due to our lies?

Where do you losers come up with this stuff?
Do you guys sit at home all day reading comic books?

Wait till you see the new NeoGeo games that will be FROM "NGF."

It's not going to matter where you buy the game from because it will say "NGF" on screen as the developer.

Just like ADK, NMK, Visco, and now NGF.

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

[This message has been edited by Dion (edited August 24, 2000).]

Mike

Bead Banger
Dion, how many games are under development?

How did you guys get ahold of a dev kit?

Dion

The number of games will depend on a number of things. Right now there is one game that is done, but not coded over yet.

The development kit came when SNK closed it's doors and Aruze started selling everything.

I won't name prices, but the development kit used to cost $30,000.00 to rent for one game to be developed....and it had to be returned.

That is why we say unathorized games like Puzzle de Pon R, Super Dodgeball, Pop 'n Bounce, and others which were developed and being sold but not recognized by SNK (what used to be SNK).

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

Jason

n00b
Dion...my shit. You never sent it to me. Give me my shit. Or I'll make you shit. Smelly bitch
-jason

Dion

And what is your shit?
Why don't you even say who you are or what this "shit" is?

So typical of all you losers with nothing to do but think about "Dion" and "NGF"

I love it.

Dion www.neogeofreak.com

SmokeYa

Crossed Swords Squire
What is NeoFreak? Do you guys just convert MVS games to home system games and sell them?

I'm an MVS owner, so I really don't know much about these controversies surrounding home carts.

Dion

NGF does a lot more than just MVS to AES conversions. We do debug mods, stereo mods, s-video mods, and Super NGF mods.
We also import many games and sell them to various retail stores, as well as sell games from our site.

We are also developing new NeoGeo AES and MVS games that will be coming soon.

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

Adol

The French Connection, ,
Originally posted by Dion:
Chimp, it proves that the FUTURE is very bright for NGF, because only NGF has those select certain games. Look at the original post in which I was replying..... it said "NGF will cease to exist after the new year."

And I posted all the games that ONLY NGF has for sale. To get them, you have to come to NGF. Proving NGF is still going strong, and proving that all you guys talk about is "NGF." WE love it!!!!

"To be talked about is to be thought about."

The NeoGeo is still getting more games, and none will be available anywhere else but NGF.
Look at all the new games coming this year alone. And, as always NGF will have these available on AES.

We have even dropped many of our AES prices for unreleased cartridges. Some down to as low as $400. This is helping more Neo collectors get the games they need, and they can now pay by credit card as well. (to make it easy on everyone)

Does that clear it up for you?
NGF's future is very bright and looking better everyday.

Right now we have Digger Man for only $350.
No place else has it.

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

well,i really can't understand how you can say such thing,when you cannot prove you own these games

I OWN diggerman since months,you can see it on dolphinlord's club,where you didn't have the "guts"to answer me

I'm the first to get diggerman,and i AM the exclusive on it,not you

what can you say? NOTHING

Dion

First off Andre (Adol), I am not in the DionandChrislord club, so how could I answer you?
Second, I know where and when you got Digger Man. I had them BEFORE you.

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

Dion

If you people can go back and look at Andre's post (Adil), where he HAS to PROVE something by saying he had Digger Man before me...... it just proves my point.....it seems EVERYONE just wants to talk about "Dion" and "NGF" and how THEY did/do things before us. It'sso funny.
smile.gif

But Oh well.

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

Mike

Bead Banger
It is the shippers fault if the package is never recieved. Period. No questions asked. If you sent the package UPS they have a record that the package was dropped off. As well does the PO. If your package was never recieved why didn't you put in a claim???

You could have your money back already.

I think that it's a lot of shady deals like this that make Dion and NGF look bad. For everyone please read this:

PRIORITY MAIL *** DELIVERY CONFORMATION***

That is all you need. I think it's 35 cents to put the conformation on it.