Dion fixes the Neo Glossary

P

Professor_Mayhem

Seems some people at his "forum" were complaining so dion had to do something. He still fucked with the Neostore link though. When you visit you only go to the main page, no menu included.

------------------------------------------

Thanks. But the real thanks goes out to Bobak for putting it all together.
All we did was CORRECT it and kept it CLEAN 0 just as we do with this Exchange. There is no reason for us to let biases into anything we do or host. If we were "biased" -we would have not even mentioned other "fan bases sites" such as neo-geo or any of the others. As for that link not working, it was copied directly from the original. Someone must have made a mistake. I'll fix it now.

You see, we are big enough to give links and not "talk badly about others." We could have easily changed that glossary and made everyone else look bad, but we would NEVER toop to such childish levels. We keep everything open and NEVER talk down about anyone. Check this Exchange and see for yourselves.

I'll go fix that glossary right now, and add more TERMS to it.

"Just wait till you see what's next!

thank you,
Dion

===========================================

You guys were wrong. The link to neo-geo was working 100%. The dead link was the one to neostore. Like I said, we will always promote the NeoGeo, even if it is to a place that wants to talk bad about others (us included).
We would never stoop to those levels acted upon by some. That is why we are still here and bigger, badder, and much better than ever before.

"Just wait till you see what's next!

NeoGeoFreak is the NeoGeoFuture.

thank you,
Dion

-Professor Mayhem

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Hmmm, I can't get on the forums anymore. Looks like they finally kicked me off. I made a mention on the forum about how they ruined the glossary. Probably pissed 'em off and the booted me.

oh well!
Spike

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by Professor_Mayhem:
<STRONG>You guys were wrong. The link to neo-geo was working 100%.</STRONG>

Thats an out right LIE (whats new), I checked that page, the neo.com link was broken because it had a comma at the end (,com instead of .com).

And the neostore link was not broken, it was to www.ngfusa.com. And I didn't see either mistakes on Bobaks original, so those fags added both.

aria

Former Moderator
There were errors with the original draft.

The neostore did at one time accidently link to ngfusa (darned cut & paste!).