The AES2 - Anyone know anything?

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
There was a previous thread about this, but heres starting a new one to see if theres any news on this thing.

Arcade? Well I guess he dosent come here anymore so I shouldnt try that route.

Anyone else? DSD?

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
!Arcade! have their web site now www.NeoGeoUSA.com and new Info on the AES2 ?? nope

------------------
kofKrizalid2Animated9.gif

"Vengeance cuts both ways"

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
How much info is there on the AES II?

ZIP!

The biggest thing keeping ?Arcade? from being embraced by hardcore Neo gamers is the lack of info.

It could be seen as ?Arcade? not having finalised things.

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Well.. again no one seems to know anything.

NeoLord? Any of the Devils?

You guys usually know more than the usual person about Arcade - so whats the deal yo?

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
sorry to be off the topic
but when is E3?

------------------
vectorjoe.gif

I AM THE SATAN OF NEOGEOPOCKET!!!!!!!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
May 17-19, 2001, in Los Angeles. If you are going I will see you there, I never miss an E3.

-Nick

continuing the off topic post.
nruva:
How do you get tickets to E3, is there anything special you need to do (like be part of the media) or do you just show up.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
You can do it one of five ways... check out http://www.e3expo.com I can't remember how much it is to get in ($150-200 for a normal pass) cause I always do the free industry member pass, but it is not a whole lot of money. The conference is for industry only, but if you pay they usually do not ask any questions, so you can get in if you front the money. If you want to get a free pass and you work at an entertainment, tools, or gaming company; fill out the form on the net, and fax it over to them with a copy of your badge/business card. They will send you a free pass in the mail a few weeks before the show. I have been going since 1998 and I love the show, if anyone here does plan to go let me know. I probably will not go all three days (We will be in crunch mode at work, I have a project due out the door on the 21st of May) but like I said, I never miss a show, so I will be there atleast one day!

-Nick