Neo Media Publications?

runderwo

n00b
Around Dec 20 2000, there was an advertisement on this board for a new Neo Geo printed magazine. The price for a 1-year subscription was $24.95. On the heels of Freak dying out, I jumped on this offer, but haven't heard a word from the company and they haven't returned emails. Anyone else in the same boat?

They went by the name Neo-Media Publications with email totallyamiga@yahoo.com. I sent 24.95 via Paypal on Dec 26 2000.

searchingtom

NEST Puppet
I just sent them money 2 weeks ago for the single subscription and have not heard anything since. Also I notice NeoLord has vanished ?

Maybe he is ill or something ?

searchingtom

runderwo

n00b
Hmm, hope he turns up soon. At least we could have used an explanation where our money is going.

Sigh.

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Yeah weres NeoLord ?? Havent seen him for a while the last time Lord posted was in the War room

------------------
kofKrizalid2Animated9.gif

"Vengeance cuts both ways"

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
I got the first issue, the second one was in the works. I have seen him around, maybe a little over a week ago, so he has not disappeared. Try emailing him directly.

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

videoking

n00b
HEY THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME, I PAID FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION LAST MONTH AND I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE, DOES ANYONE HAVE HIS EMAIL ADDRESS THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO RUN A BUSINESS.
VIDEOKING

runderwo

n00b
Here's the email response, very well articulated and professional I might add:

"Ryan,

Please accept my humble apology for the delay. We've
been having (reoccurring) computer problems and it
has caused a delay in our orders. We apologize for not contacting you sooner."

"I hope you understand, and we
really appreciate your patients.

Cheers,
Michael"

So to sum it up, I'm not nervous any longer, and can't wait for my first issue! Michael also extended my subscription as a gesture of faith, because of the long wait. Now let's see what they deliver...

[This message has been edited by runderwo (edited March 09, 2001).]

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Hello!

I'm terribly sorry for not keeping in contact with everyone. I've been real sick these past
few months and my condition had worsened by the end of February. To top it off, we're also having computer/printer prolems that don't stay resolved for long (its been causing us grief). >=(. I have received e-mail from most of you, but for those who haven't responded (and don't know already), those who have been waiting for their first issue will receive a 1-year extension to their subscription to make up for the horrendous delay. I really apologize and it wasn't intentional. =(

[This message has been edited by NeoLord (edited March 10, 2001).]

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NeoLord:
Hello!

I'm terribly sorry for not keeping in contact with everyone. I've been real sick these past
few months and my condition had worsened by the end of February. [This message has been edited by NeoLord (edited March 10, 2001).]

sorry to hear that
hope you get better!!
any new news from arcade?
i ll have to order
a subscription later due
to my finances at the moment.
hope you guys will
do back issues!!

------------------
99clark.gif

HEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by rarehero:
sorry to hear that
hope you get better!!
any new news from arcade?
i ll have to order
a subscription later due
to my finances at the moment.
hope you guys will
do back issues!!

Thank you. =) I haven't heard much of anything from them. Last I heard, the AES II system was a 'go' . No problem, Rarehero, we will have back issues available if interested!

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!
http://neonews.cjb.net

searchingtom

NEST Puppet
Good to hear from you NeoLord, and sorry to hear you were ill. It is no fun that is for sure. At least you are getting better now when the weather will be turning better...

Any way I look forward tho the single issue trial I paid for, and hope if the product is good, to subscribe for the full year...

searchingtom