NGF to release NITD AND sengoku 2001

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
NOW HEAR THIS!!! I dont want to hear A fucking thing negative about this post, I dont care about any gripes you people have with NGF paying snk to make A run of A neo game,this ranting is getting pathetic!
anyway on top of having SNK make NITD for the AES they will also pay them to make A run of sengoku 2001 in september(although I think it will come sooner like NITD did, which was planned for A june release) they will be official, and yes they will all have the controversial NGF URL box on the back like kof 2000. just wanted to let those who have been asking know this all. all I am doing is passing the news along, I dont care which version any of you people get weather it be MVS or NGF,s version, itdoesnt matter to me, I am just passing the news along.

OH, and if you are reading this big bruno. I didnt recieve the package yet, but they sent it out the @^th of febuary. if it doesnt show up for some reason I will contact them again this weekend. take care every body.

Wully

n00b
OK - I'm not trying to be negative here --

How do you know this, ORPH?

And (STILL TRYING NOT TO BE NEGATIVE)--

What evidence is there for any of us to believe that said carts are actually coming from SNK?

OK, maybe this was a 3 on the negativity meter....

------------------
Wully.jpg

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

another ploy,another IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am starting to seriously believe some of you are either brain dead
or fuckin retarted..
you choose which one.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
both

fuckin both,drunken

------------------
29246632.jpg

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
ngf=frauds
do not support them
when jackass losers
support them by buy ing
200%markuped faked carts
of course theyllbe around
forever
just dont support them
buy the REAL MVS
use a converter
their cool
i will not give them a penny of my money

I AM NOT A CRUMP!!

------------------
99clark.gif

HEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!

S

SNK Angel

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ORPHEUS:
NOW HEAR THIS!!! I dont want to hear A fucking thing negative about this post, I dont care about any gripes you people have with NGF paying snk to make A run of A neo game,this ranting is getting pathetic!
anyway on top of having SNK make NITD for the AES they will also pay them to make A run of sengoku 2001 in september(although I think it will come sooner like NITD did, which was planned for A june release) they will be official, and yes they will all have the controversial NGF URL box on the back like kof 2000. just wanted to let those who have been asking know this all. all I am doing is passing the news along, I dont care which version any of you people get weather it be MVS or NGF,s version, itdoesnt matter to me, I am just passing the news along.

OH, and if you are reading this big bruno. I didnt recieve the package yet, but they sent it out the @^th of febuary. if it doesnt show up for some reason I will contact them again this weekend. take care every body.

There are some people here who are on NGF's payroll (cough cough Orpheus cough cough).

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
I just checked my trusty Latin-to-English dictionary.

ORPHEUS = Dion

Imagine that!

B

Bobak!

Thank you Orph,

But I think a lot of us would rather pass on this kind offer by the folks at NGF.

ANY CART WITH: "www.neogeofreak.com" STAMPED ON IT IS WORTHLESS!

In my eyes and in the eyes of most the members. I don't care how "real" it looks.

A sac is a sac is a sac until proven otherwise. And your word is just that, a word... not backed up by any tangible proof.

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

You can also see me in the classic SNK game, "Guerrilla War" (known in Japan as "Guevara")

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
I went to Webster's Dictionary and looked up "sac".

sac, /sak/ 1. v. sl.: the act of sacrificing both an authentic SNK home cartridge and an authentic MVS cartridge in order to produce a fake Home cartridge for enormous profit. 2. n.: An authentic cartridge that has been butchered and gutted by neogeofreak.com, 3. n. sl.: A popular word for scrotum. e.g. "nut sac" or "nut sack".

Coincidence?

1) With the exception of Metal Slug 1, do not support the gutting of home carts.
2) Do not buy "freaked" carts here, Ebay, anywhere!
3) Buy a MVS Cabinet or buy a MVS Converter by !Arcade! if you must have unreleased carts. Buy authentic MVS carts.
4) Give your business to Shawn, Ebay, or the guys on this forum if you want to buy home carts.
5) Do not support NGF and their practices, their carts are worthless, like Bobak said...
6) Do not buy NITD, SL2001, or any other future home release unless it is an authentic SNK Neo Geo Product, aka not freaked!

------------------
ss2_jubeistand.gif

Neo Freak Since 1991 - and still going!

[This message has been edited by Yagyu Jubei (edited March 08, 2001).]

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">1) With the exception of Metal Slug 1, do not support the gutting of home carts.

Why is it OK to convert Metal Slug but nothing else? What is wrong with converting Flip Shot, Pop 'N Bounce, Shock Troopers? Why should Metal Slug be the exception?

Just playing 'devils advocate.' I have Pop 'N Bounce, Neo Mr Do!, Neo Bomberman, Flip Shot, World Soccer '96, Puzzle Booble, Puzzle De Pon and Diggerman, all converts from Kurtz.

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
I,m dion, HMMM. You know what maybee there is A bit of dion in all of us. seriusly, I mean, havnt we all,at one time or another had that urge to just grab A home cart tear it oppen and "feak-A-size" it,because you know,I know I have.

seriosly now, like I said I dont give two shits about all of this pathetic NGF,!ARCADE!,and neo geo crap.it all really just makes me A little pissed that the fan base for this system has turned into this(plus it pissess me of to see shawn get fucked for all of this money by variouse sources. bad business practices, And A generall lack of any business ethics flood this scene like no other)I dont care how any of you get your "neo fix" just play the games and enjoy them, no matter what format they are. I was just trying to pass allong what ngf told me when I called for the status of NITD, thats it. sorry if it offended anyone. if we all really want to know if it is trully legit it looks like we all will have to call snk japan again, I know I will.

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ORPHEUS:
I,m dion, HMMM. You know what maybee there is A bit of dion in all of us. seriusly, I mean, havnt we all,at one time or another had that urge to just grab A home cart tear it oppen and "feak-A-size" it,because you know,I know I have.

Well, seriously (as its actually spelled), I never want those morons even near my pants, let alone having a bit of them "in me"

As for the indirect reference to attacking home carts, NO, I've never felt that. In fact, I went and bought an MVS unit so that I could avoid the unethical crap all together.

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

You can also see me in the classic SNK game, "Guerrilla War" (known in Japan as "Guevara")

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
BOBAK, calm down man. I was just kidding. I have never had the urge to take A cart apart, and i never will. Oh and thanks for correcting my grahmer. is it possible to start going senile at 20, I used to be such A good speller.

S

Silent_Scope

Just wonder why a lot of people start "against" NGF and show they "will not" buy NGF games......
I think some people will say one thing and do another by purchasing NITD and Sengoku 2001 secretly from NGF and still say "fuck NGF", "only moron will deal with those thieves", and some shit like that....
Just my observation.....nothing special.

------------------
Silent_Scope
norikos.jpg

My dream girl....where are you?

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Silent_Scope:
Just wonder why a lot of people start "against" NGF and show they "will not" buy NGF games......
I think some people will say one thing and do another by purchasing NITD and Sengoku 2001 secretly from NGF and still say "fuck NGF", "only moron will deal with those thieves", and some shit like that....
Just my observation.....nothing special.

I agree with that observation,

I think there will always be people doing that, and that's their choice. Its not like they're getting more for their money or anything. Usually they come back here and say how bad it went and how they're never going to do it again. They're kinda like scabs, but less harmful to the community.

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
jeez, anytime a newcomer comes on here someone is always trying to accuse them of being dion! I can't believe it that when i first came on here they were accusing me of being dion!

Personally, I want to see new Neo games and I couldn't care less where the games came from (NGF, NCSX, Shawn, Larry's Garage, etc.) If you don't like the fact that NGF is trying to produce Neo games then start up your own business and make new Neo games and srop your bitching!

------------------
Check out my new site Game Collector at http://gamecollector.filetap.com

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
WHOA! thanks for the kind words beedham. your the first one on this site to cut me some slack. I feel the same way, I dont care where the games are comming from, as long as they see the light of day I will be happy. and you are right about every one bieng angry about the current state of future home cart releases.if the people of this forum are so pissed off then why doesnt some one contact snk and try to get the rights for some future games and end this stupid shit(it will cost that person A shitload though)

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Thanks.... Dions
smile.gif

-Nick

[This message has been edited by nruva (edited March 12, 2001).]

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Why sacrifice any carts at all, when you can get one from !Arcade! with their sac-free methods? Now, sing with me to the words of the old Dr. Pepper jingle! "I'm a Dion, you're a Dion, he's a Dion, she's a Dion, wouldn't you like to be a Dion too?" Ewwwwwww....

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
lb_shikyohstand.gif

"Oh yeah? Look who is talking, Bushido-butt!"