Ghetto Ass Shirts :)

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Hey Guys,
I live in Connecticut, and at stores near me like BOB's, KOHLS, and HOT TOPIC they are selling these SNK Samurai Shodown rip off collard shirts! Seriously! The shirts are button down and have really bright colors... so far I have seen Genjiro, (Pose taken directly from his SS2 conceputal art work, I think it might even be the official SNK artwork!)and Hanzo and Kazuki (Their SS4 poses!). I looked on the tag and there is NO SNK Copyright. Its really funny too cuz I see all these kids wearing them...with no clue where those characters actually came from. Have any of you guys seen these? I'll get the name of the company next time I go to the store. Maybe if SNK sewed their ass, then they could get some money, and start printing out those carts for us! LOL
smile.gif

hupplark_39

Kabuki Klasher
I seen them also, about over a month ago, here in Pa. you can do what you want but the way SNK deals with people ripping them off they couldn't care less! Honestly the shirts are pretty cool and was thinking of getting one myself. hupplark-39

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Yeah, I know SNK doesn't give a shit, LOL
smile.gif

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I live in Connecticut, and at stores near me like BOB's, KOHLS, and HOT TOPIC they are selling these SNK Samurai Shodown rip off collard shirts!

LOL! Now that you mention it, yes, I've seen someone in my Japanese class sporting a "Hanzo" button-up shirt that exactly fits the description you provided. I didn't know where these shirts originated from, however. I don't think I've ever been inside a "Hot Topic"...

Wully

n00b
Wait a minute, Illicious...
I was watching a tape of the "Source" hip Hop awards last night, and I'll be damned if both Jay-Z and DMX weren't wearing one of these beauties!

------------------
Wully.jpg

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
well it is
stupid when some punk kids are wearing
em and they dont have a
frekin idea of what the hell it is!

I AM NOT A CRUMP!!

------------------
99clark.gif

HEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
i bought 2 they are haohmaru with a hanafuda card in his mouth and the other is kazuki with a blue background and yes thay are bitchin shirts but official no way buy em to sport snk's characters its like them advertising for snk the tag says the following: "MATCH ONE" IN RED LETTERS they are 100% polyester rn 82930 MADE IN KOREA
and they never fade i got mine at hot topics originally i seen alot of other characters like galford pretty sad that once again snk gets no credit.

[This message has been edited by Lord Wolfgang Krauser (edited April 19, 2001).]

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Wully:
Wait a minute, Illicious...
I was watching a tape of the "Source" hip Hop awards last night, and I'll be damned if both Jay-Z and DMX weren't wearing one of these beauties!

You saying Jay Z and DMX were wearin a SNK shirt or cloned one?
Maybe someone should post a pic of these shirts.
Are talking about thoes Dragon wear slaps?
Thoes are cool but i was thinking of a white T shirt with a SNK character on them.

SNK wear turning ghetto so watch out cuz i wear a mean Genjuro shirt.

[This message has been edited by Lord Illicious (edited March 08, 2001).]

K

kyoisthekof

Hey... Dammit... I wear those shirts all the time!!! I bought every one I happened to come across that was in my size! =o)

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I picked up the marble Hanzo shirt some time ago. Very sweet. I want the black Haohmaru one, too.

My favorite one is the one with Yuda on it that has the katakana for 'Soul Calibur' written down one side:P!

------------------
hanzo.gif

Taiso
'Because of my bloody life, it was no accident that I was involved in the troubles...'

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
The best one, far and away, was the KaZuKi shirt. Bought one of those for myself and love it.

------------------
kof96_ryostance.gif
-RyoGeo

zz99

A guy called Phil Jupitas was wearing a Hoahmaru one (I think) On a UK music quiz show called Never Mind the Buzzcocks a while ago. This guy is massive (I mean large in size) so the shirt stuck out like a sore thumb
smile.gif

Anyone else in the UK remember it ?

Robert

20 Year Member
In france this kind of T-shirts doesn't exist but it would be great to be able to buy them even if they are not official SNk products.

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
I SAW THESE LAST MONTH!

I posted something here about it but no one noticed at the time, anyways the look hella badassed even if they are rip off. :D

Hot Topic is a great store, I go there JUST for cool shirts, I'm wearing a kick ass Cobra Commander t-shirt as we speak.

COOOOOOOOOOOOBRAAAAAAAAAAAAA! >:)

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Hah! I love that they have all the old cartoon shirts there (Thundercats, Transformers, G.I. Joe, many others...). I saw a nice, red Char Zaku shirt there that was much like the other Sam Sho shirts. Almost knuckled under and bought that one too. Go bright or don't go when it comes to polyester!

------------------
kof96_ryostance.gif
-RyoGeo

Andy

NEST Puppet
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by zz99:
A guy called Phil Jupitas was wearing a Hoahmaru one (I think) On a UK music quiz show called Never Mind the Buzzcocks a while ago. This guy is massive (I mean large in size) so the shirt stuck out like a sore thumb
smile.gif

Anyone else in the UK remember it ?

missed that one mate.

jupitus is fookin' brilliant tho.

------------------
Ask yourself...
Why without using any tricks. A roulette table, numbered one to thirty six.
The sequence added up... six hundred and sixty six.
Number of the beast, prophesised by those who roam the middle east...

Ginai Doma

n00b
I have one of these shirts. I bought one, one with a depiction of Haomaru on it, just before Christmas. I think that they are pretty cool. I also picked one up with Ryu hitting Sagat a shoryuken! Very nice gear!

------------------
"Look at my shoes! They got dirty! Lick them! I said lick my shoes clean!"

K

kyoisthekof

I'd love to have one with that scene from SF! Wish I could find one!

IoriYagami n8

Genjuro's Frog
the other day i was checking out some stores and i saw some kids wearing shirts with old nazi plane emblems, they were just walking around with their parents, i mean surely the parents could tell? kids wear whatever they think looks cool, nothing has a message anymore...so sad...back in the day, when i wore a shirt with something on it, i was a fan or believer in such things...thats why i wore plain shirts, i never really did much...

------------------
hmhmhmhmmhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA! - I.Y. n8

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lord Illicious:
Ju lika dis sheet?:

32464238.jpg

32464239.jpg

Wow. That is one horrible looking shirt.

Vega

n00b
It's pathetic! They have other ones like the SS ones. They have Rouroni Kenshin, DBZ, Transformers, and GI Joe, and The punisher, and Spiderman. A dude wore one with Stormshadow on it, and he didn't know it was GI JOE! OH MY FLIPPIN LORD! He didn't know who Stormshadow was. Another dude I know wore a Kenshin one, and didn't know what the Hell Kenshin was. Those shirts are badass, I know, but I've seen a Cobra shirt that the Vipers wore in the cartoon. Now THAT is what I want!

------------------
I saw we waste him... No offense!

prodo

n00b
Jeez they're pretty naff who the hell's gonna where one of those! Why not just have a plan black/army green/etc t-shirt (not shirt) with the Neo Geo name & logo on it (like they do with Atari), now that would be kewl. Anyway I'm sure they're available.

------------------
Prodo