NITD

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Yeah... did anyone by the MVS cart yet? I will buy it in a little while. It debuted at $250 or so bucks so that does not look to good for a new game, I bet it will be down to Ganryu prices soon... but who knows. I will probably pick one up when it gets closer to $100.

-Nick

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I was SO disappointed when I saw that NitD looks similar to Joust than Ghouls N Ghosts with the static screens, but I am still a sucker for the horror theme. I hope you are right, and we will be able to grab it for $100 relatively soon.

A_Sombra

New Challenger
Oh, the games a right POS alright... the word inane doesn't even begin to adequately describe it. Blech!

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Hey NRUVA, I just got to try the game in N.Y.C. for the first time last week and i thought i would not like it. but surprissingly I did. usualy i dont like these types of games, but I liked the style and game play ALOT. it is A little short and it could be harder, but I think it is worth getting. I will be picking up the home cart.
I think allot of people might be saying they hate the game so that they can kill the home cart version if you know who is behind it.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I too played it at ASI 2001 this year, and beat it twice... I agree it is not that bad. Very short, and kind of mindless, but it can be fun for a little while. Yeah I know what you mean about people dissing the game just because it is going to be a NGF release, but I still believe that this would not make a good home game regardless. There is not a lot of bang for the buck, but it could be a great quarter eater in a lonely arcade corner
smile.gif

-Nick