Is SUPER SELLERS GROUP FROM JAPAN death ??

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
What has happened to them ?? they had some Neo-Geo things I wanted and their list has not been updated since 2000 ?? I emailed them whit no response whats going on ?

------------------
kofKrizalid2Animated9.gif

"Vengeance cuts both ways"

Atariguy

Hardened Shock Trooper, ,
They seem to be doing something, Metal Slug CD wasn't sold out a few weeks ago.

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
Yeah me too. Has anyone dealt with them lately? Wondering how realiable they really are....

------------------
29406164.gif

---GROOVY!!!---

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
My one time dealing with them, I wound up getting ripped off for $150. I tried purchasing a RBS home cart through them, and I went through all of their steps in order to get the game. They charged my card, but I never got a response to any of the e-mails I sent them.

Luckily, I was able to get the charge taken off of my card, so I don't need to fight Super Sellers for a refund. But it will prevent me from ever doing business from them again. Other people have been lucky, so I guess it all depends. They've done right by many other people on this list, so I guess it's up to you to judge whether or not you want to deal with them.

Laserblast

Hardened Shock Trooper
Ouch! I am practically waving $500 in front of their faces for Pulstar, but they won't respond to my EMAILS either. Thanks for the tip guys, I know not to hold my breath now!
frown.gif

------------------
pul_introgirlrun.gif

C

Caris Nautilus

Oh look Prozerg slipped up and used the wrong name to reply. Prozerg i KNOW you are Yoshima, Why don't you stop the act and use your real name?

And stop saying "Whit" that is the gayest shit Iv'e ever heard in my life. Up in CaNaDa it may be cool (Probobly NOT) but down here it = flamer

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Yoshima:
cool

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited March 07, 2001).]

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
i ordered stuff
from them like the last
few months of last year
um
around october or september
i sent a money order for
fatal fury 2 and fatal fury 1
for $85
i never recieved
it ..
i also emailed them
numerous times to no
avail

------------------
99clark.gif

HEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!

dragynchylde

Cheng's Errand Boy
"Whit" is not cool in Canada. Capitalize only the first consonant Caris. Personally I'd forget about super sellers. They seem pretty slapdash to me.

------------------

B

Bobak!

When I've dealt with them, they've been nothing but good. The trouble is they seem to ignore their webpage a lot, especially recently.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
what can i say

me and a friend of mine bought some carts off em back in semptember---mid september if i recall correctly

and we both were happy with the results

ok,the geezer aint exactly responsive but thats probably cos he dont understand what people are writin

------------------
29246632.jpg

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Fran:

ok,the geezer aint exactly responsive but thats probably cos he dont understand what people are writin

My thoughts exactly... I always worry that he's going to keel over or something.

D

DigiPunk

Hell, I can't even REACH SS's URL?

Maybe I have the wrong one.

What is it again?

------------------
Look for me in PSO as Flank or Gondamin.
25.gif