im confused

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
from the neo store:

This home cart release will come complete with English insert, manual, and cart sticker, all to be manufactured by SNK. Payment for NitD will be wired directly to SNK from neo-geo.com on or before March 20th. You must prepay by March 20th to be guaranteed the preorder price. After March 20th the price will be $369.99 Multiple copy purchases will receive a discount.

so what does this mean
is this ngfusa?
it says there in plain english
that the money will be wired to
SNK directly..
im confused
why hasnt shawn said
anything
whatsup man
whats going on with this
i know this has been a
topic for a day or two now
but you havent said anything
about this deal
and i would expect this would
be something rather important
please
somebody
im confused
im not sure what to think
with !arcade! supposuply
coming out with their version
ngfusa with theirs!?!?!
????
GRRR
all this thinking is making me tired

------------------
99clark.gif

HEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!

B

Bobak!

I think the Neo-geo.com copy is a little unclear. Maybe the people behind it should clarify.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Well the surest way to know is when the cart comes out if it has neogeofreak on the back or the stripe color is one of thier Unofficial ones. Since the only colors snk would use would be Blue, green or red. So Red in this case. If it comes out with a Purple or orange or some such then I know they were involved in it. I do not mind spending a extra $20 to know for sure. that is if no one says anything more about the release.

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Big Bruno:
I do not mind spending a extra $20 to know for sure. that is if no one says anything more about the release.

I agree with Big Bruno, I'm willing to wait out the extra $20 just to be sure that the item is the real deal.

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

You can also see me in the classic SNK game, "Guerrilla War" (known in Japan as "Guevara")

[This message has been edited by Bobak! (edited March 07, 2001).]

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
ok?
so shawn took off
the preorder NitD
i guess it mustve been
the freaked ver.