Is Billy Pitt here?

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
Hi, i remeber seeing him in a bunch of pictures, and remember him as one of the Master List compilers, but is he on the forums? is he a mod? I'm sorry if i sound like an idiot, but i want to know what happened to this guy if he isn't here. Thanks.

-=NeoGML=-

Hide

Banned
Erm...
Brad Pitt's Dad?

------------------
Long Live The Mighty AES.
hide.jpg

www.gamersquare.com

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Billy Pitt is on the DHP listserv, using email address CHADOKADA@aol.com. He posts there pretty often, but strangely enough I've never seen him here at the forums, unless he's posting under an alter-ego. Since he is apparently such a huge Neo Geo fan, I'm kind of surprised that he doesn't poster here . . .

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

you too can be like billy pitt!!!
just get photoshop
cut and paste
outstretch your filhty arms in the neo god pose and smile like youve acomplished something of godly significince

funny how he had enough loot to buy mounds of boxes upoun boxes of fresh minty aof 2 home carts.
but yet was wearing the raggiest clothes known to man..

[This message has been edited by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL (edited March 05, 2001).]

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
I do not know anything about Billy Pitt himself, but was he not the person that supposedly had some new AES/MVS converter that he was going to be building/importing? I seem to recall a link that someone posted in DolphinLord's club a long time ago, and there was an animted .GIF of him popping the bird repeatedly.

-BioMotor_Unitron

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Didn't he come to the club once, only asking how to get back on the DHP list or something? Maybe I'm mixing him up with someone else. And BioMotor, yes he was supposed to be building one, I still recall that link (which went dead a little while ago) though he evidently has done nothing more than destroy a Pulstar cartridge to make that little sequence. At least it was funny.

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
HIDEOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOWS THE LEMONED ICECREAM GOING?????
DEVIL GUI

Yukuridanshi

lurking, ,
NeoGML, who are YOU and what do you want with Billy?

-Yukuri

------------------
Push it,
Shove it,
Make no doubt about it.

Grab it,
Squish it,
Make 'em CRY about it!