Someone help me here......

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
I am not sure I understand this auction.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1117471995

Does it play home carts & MVS games, Home cart on an MVS system or what? I has a league bowling cart then 3 MVS games.....not sure what to make of it...

------------------
25713188.gif

The fire burns in my soul.

Not likely. It most likely only plays MVS carts. The seller probably does not now the differance and just assumes the cart works in the system.

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

thats a mvs 1 slot board with 5 mvs carts..the guy worded it wrong,but thats just a 1 slot board for the arcade machine...

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
That is a auction with a weird description.

Its a MVS jamma with no supergun so you cant use it without a SG or a MVS jamma compatible Cab.

Plays only MVS games.

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
The Seller says the Board is converter so you can play Home Carts on MVS
wink.gif

------------------
kofKrizalid2Animated9.gif

"Vengeance cuts both ways"

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
I've seen MVS boards piggy back a Super Gun/Nova, but this guy's description is weird. I doubt that he knows what he's talking about. If you email him, you might get an answer (or get even more confused).

YJ

J

j.pusczek

Djbomberman, email the guy, and se if he can tell you what it is for, and clairify it up for all of us.

C

Caris Nautilus

The guy selling it is a dipshit. Anyone with half a brain can see it's a mini 1 slot board, What's more is there to find out?

He obviously doesn't know what he's selling, It's a mini 1 slot with 5 MVS games. End Story, C'mon guys, I thought you were smarter than this....

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited March 02, 2001).]

C

Caris Nautilus

Look everyone, Another pointless post by the King asshole himself to make his post rank go up, Everyone clap your hands, Since Prozerg is now cool!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PrOzErG:
The Seller says the Board is converter so you can play Home Carts on MVS
wink.gif

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Caris Nautilus:
Look everyone, Another pointless post by the King asshole himself to make his post rank go up, Everyone clap your hands, Since Prozerg is now cool!

And your own post is remotely different, is it? You complain about spam then post the most useless shit yourself that not more than maybe five people care about, based on the posts I've read.

Get a life.

C

Caris Nautilus

Bomberman I was joking with him. Technically you could find a way to call anything anyone posts spam, Short of it being a dictionary size post. I just say that with prozerg because he registered in jan. and already is in the top 10 posters already, isn't something wrong with that?

C

Caris Nautilus

Prozerg, Post whatever you want. You should have 5k posts by the end of the year, congrates
wink.gif
you will then be a neo geo god. I'm sorry for calling you a dipshit too
wink.gif
is that alright?

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
You got me curious about the top ten posters "rankings" if you will, so I did a bit of looking up:

1. Silent_Scope (1143)
  2. Master Terry Bogard (1136)
  3. Dreamh2o (930)
  4. JRock917 (834)
  5. Lord Illicious (787)
  6. Gambit (729)
  7. Neo Bomber Man (708)*
  8. NeoLord (622)
  9. Drunken Shaolin Devil (602)
  10. Caris Nautilus (598)
    [/list=a]

Now hopefully this won't get people posting crap to boost their post totals, such that they may achieve immortality or some other feat though to be the result of out-posting everyone else.

edit:*changed from 707 to 708 since I didn't take this post into account when making the list.

[This message has been edited by Neo Bomber Man (edited March 03, 2001).]