Recent Baords deductions

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Thread

Odin's Ghost

I see dion & his cohorts have invaded our nice new bbs.Let's get rid of him right now.This idiot deserves no "chances" nor is he entitled to a voice here.His track record speaks for itself.He is parasite in the Neo community.He has done more damage to our hobby than any one person should be allowed to.Hey hupplark,he ripped you blatantly.I don't have to tell anybody about this asshole,everybody knows his scam.He already has begun his preaching the "ngf" sermon & spreading his propaganda.When a healthy body is invaded by cancer,the cancer has to be cut out & removed as quickly as possible or it will spread and destroy the body.I say it's time for surgery! Mike? Joe? And others? What say you?? Odin's Ghost

05-01-2001 11:48 PM IP: Logged

Lord Illicious

fck it man i say dion and NGF is gone.

I knoe Neolord is very cool and i understand that we must be fair but what the point of NGF being here?

Its bringing nuthin but flames and wars between forums and now its about dumb baby shit instead of true neo gaming.

Im sorry but if i get my moderator status taken away ill understand.

NGF will never change with thier bullshit an true Neo gamer and mod i must stand by what i stand.

05-02-2001 12:35 AM IP: Logged

SAMHAIN

man i agree we gettin tore up,and i knew this shit would look real bad if us devils was lettin him post..axe that bitch....your a good freind neolord and i respect you you know that bro, but my suggestion to you is kill his shit off before it gets worse or even ruins this bbs..im a notorious freak hater and this makein us look real bad man...

ENOUGH SHIT SAID THIS IS OUR ANSWER, WE ARE NOT TRAITORS, IF THATS WHAT YOU THINK, THATS YOUR CHOICE. WE WENT COMMIE ON DIONS NICK, BE HAPPY!

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
That's RIGHT!!! This bastard has re-invented himself more than MADONNA!! People must avoid this guy like the PLAGUE!! He's trying to make his BOGUS orginization bigger than NEO GEO.
The guy is SICK! I'm all for fairness and allowing him to stay -BUT- he should be torn a NEW one.... This scum needs to be brought to trial and convicted for the crimes he's committed against the hobby we love!There WILL BE NO CIVILITY where he is concerned!! 11 YEARS is ENOUGH!!
YEAH DION I'm your FRANKENSTEIN!
-BB

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
DION IS DEAD!!!

[This message has been edited by Lord Wolfgang Krauser (edited May 02, 2001).]

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
dion
Addicted Neo Freak

Hell everyone.

This is Dion of NeoGeoFreak. I am just stopping in to say "Hi" to everyone and to give this new forums the "NGF blessing."

I see a few of my old friends and new friends have already made the jump to this new site. Hello To Mitch, Michael, and Juan - and all others who I have spoken to and speak to on the telephone.

I will post here for while to generate some positive traffic. I don't want to sound over confident, but when people here that "Dion, Chris, and/or NeoGeoFreak" is posting here - people wil really start coming and join this forum chat.

We need to do all we can to promote the NeoGeo AES and MVS markets.

And it's nice to be able to come to a new place where peoples posts aren't deleted.

There was another Neo forum on the internet and the moderators allowed the place to have over 12 different versions of "Dion."

There was a dion, dion., dion_, Dion, DionDakis, Dion_Dakis, DionNGF, etc....

And only one was the REAL "Dion."
The only other name I posted as was "NGF" - and that was because Chris Ray and myself wanted to make an ID that was not going to be "personal." We made the "NGF" ID so that both he and I could post and asnwer questions that were discussing and were about "NeoGeo" - and not flames or personal issues.

If anyone has any type of NeoGeo questions, feel free to ask. Chris or myself will try to answer them as best as we can.

I will answer this question:

Yes - Nightmare in the Dark is still coming on AES. The original release date was mid June. SNK had then pushed it up to a mid April release, but now SNK has pushed it back to mid June. The game will be made by SNK and NGF will once again be distributing it. We still have the NitD promo videos for anyone who may want to see the game in action - to help them decide if they want to buy the game.

The game is VERY fun and will be a great addition to any NeoGeo AES collection.

Anyway, I wish this club well.

thank you,

Dion
NGF-USA
NeoGeoFreak.com

Also, be checking out our http://www.NeoGeoFreak.com site in the next few weeks to see a really nice NeoGeo site.

04-30-2001 11:26 PM IP: Logged

samuraiX
Addicted Neo Freak

Welcome, to each his own. What are these NitD videos you mentioned?

04-30-2001 11:30 PM IP: Logged

Fran

whoa !!

ngf blessing !!

so this is the famous Dion,eh?

hmmmm

04-30-2001 11:58 PM IP: Logged

SAMHAIN

if it was up to me this shit would be gone...............

05-01-2001 12:22 AM IP: Logged

NeoLord
Administrator

Well, if it isn't Dion Dakis! What brings you to our humble abode, Dion? I'm assuming
you're here to wish us well.

You're right, Dion -- we do not delete posts here, but we do adhere to a few rules.
Basically, spamming and flaming are not allowed in the general forums. Anything
flame/troll related will be tossed into The Pit without a second glance, so remember
this. Consistently abuse these rules and your IP will be banned along with those who
don't wish to contribute to the Neo-Geo scene; do we agree?

[Edited by NeoLord on 05-01-2001 at 12:55 AM]

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!
http://neonews.cjb.net

05-01-2001 12:22 AM IP: Logged

Lord Illicious

Its Mr. Neo Geo
Hey wasaaaaaa Deo Geo?

Yep ya guessed it its Lord Illicious as a MOD of this Neo terradome so any happy happy posts will be welcomed and any negative flames, insults or whatever will be dealt with in any way the MOD and Admins choose so welcome aboard you Neo fiend.

OK now where is Shawn so i can help him with his Avatar?

05-01-2001 12:26 AM IP: Logged

jpusczek
Addicted Neo Freak

So, that was a post from mr. Dion himself. Hmmmmm........ anyone else find this post by him fishy??

05-01-2001 12:42 AM IP: Logged

Tempestad13
Addicted Neo Freak

Oh...
So that's the much maligned Dion, eh?

05-01-2001 01:23 AM IP: Logged

dion
Addicted Neo Freak

Hey Michael (NeoLord), I just came by because I only just today heard of your forum here. I like to see places where Neo fans come and can speak freely. I have heard from MANY people that their posts get deleted if they speak or mention good things about NeoGeoFreak. And that to me is very wrong. I wish these forums the best of luck.

Don't worry about "dion" making flames or posts of that nature. I don't and tend not to (unless I am replying to someone's elses comments). I just hope people will learn from all the past mistakes others have made. We are ALL NeoGeo brothers and many here are true. I hope more will come forward and be true to themselves and not try to impress others with crap talk and trash posts. Everyone should be kool with each other. Otherwise this place will end up like all the other neo clubs and forums.

"SamuraiX" - in regards to your question about the NitD promo video....it is just that...a "promo video." We offered the promo video about 5 weeks before the MVS release. We do this with many of the newer games just as a service to all the Neo fans. We feel it is in the best interest for people to actually SEE the game in action before blindly taking the chance on buying the game. Other companies would NEVER do this, but we feel it is in everyone's best interest to see the game and make their own decisions first hand. If you are lucky enough to be able to PLAY any of the new releases, then you would know what I mean. For all the people that aren't fortunate enough to get to play the game, we offer the promo videos.

Just like someone might say "movie X" was great....and you might go see the movie and say "It was terrible" - you can't rely on other peoples judgements. You have to make your own. Thus....NeoGeoFreak offers the promo videos.

We have promo videos for Ganryu, Strikers, PI2, Diggerman, NitD, Sengoku 3, and many others. Contact me direct if you're interested. Cost is $10.00 each - and they come with a video case, insert, and the tape.

The advanced screen shots you might have seen on one of the other Neo pages was taken from the NGF promo video. Just thought I would make that point clear.

And to "Tempestad13" - don't believe what others may have been trying to say about "dion, chris, and NeoGeoFreak/NGF." It is just a weak attemp to "malign" us. But we don't really care, it's all part of the fun that some people need to run with. Many people say bad things of President George Bush, Bill Gates, and other public figures....so we know we will have to feel that type of heat every now and then. I laugh at some of the things said and at many of the "fake" posts. I really liked some of the mock up photos people made. I can take a joke and I know it's fun for everyone. These types of things bring laughter - and that is always a good thing.

thanks,

Dion
NGF-USA
NeoGeoFreak.com

05-01-2001 03:24 AM IP: Logged

ORPHEUS
Addicted Neo Freak

DION! Whats up man!
Mitch here.
great to see you here. there has been to much crap in the neo scene lately. It looks like this will be A place where we can all be A bit more civil and get along for A change.
here to hoping it stays that way.

-CHEERS!

come join me at http://www.fucktheneo.com

[Edited by ORPHEUS on 05-01-2001 at 02:39 PM]

05-01-2001 02:29 PM IP: Logged

BryLmoo

Hey Dion,
I know I haven't been on the best of terms with your company but, the only feedback I've heard has been bad. I would like to welcome you to the forums and say that I am happy that you are talking to the fans again. You seem to have an inside scoop(like someone else here ::cough:: )as to what is going on over in the "land of the rising sun". I still don't like the idea of converting carts...but hey...what can I do about it? I think NGF should get SNK of Japan to make the English version AND the INSERT and Manual. I also think the NGF stickers on the carts, and in the manuals need to go too....they are an eye sore, and take away from the value(IMHO).

Bryan

[Edited by BryLmoo on 05-01-2001 at 03:03 PM]

05-01-2001 02:52 PM IP: Logged

Eisenfaust
Addicted Neo Freak

Don't know what to say, the others will have to judge about this.

05-01-2001 04:17 PM IP: Logged

dion
Addicted Neo Freak

Bry, the reason we put our NGF stickers on the cartridges is for warranty/return reasons. I have heard that someone bought an MVS/AES adapter and returned it to the seller as "non-working." - and the seller doesn't know if it was switched or not. With so many people TRYING to convert their own cartridges and damaging and destroying them - only to try to send them back to us saying "these were not working" - we HAD to implement some type of protection for ourselves as well as for the buyers.

Everyone should be happier knowing that NeoGeoFreak offers a full 1 year "transferable" warranty on all games we sell - as long as our warranty stickers have not been removed or tampered. THAT is a good thing and is yet another service NeoGeoFreak offers.

As for the manuals, SAME thing. We have had people buy cartridges only to try and return the same cart with a "creased or destroyed" manual. Obviously they only bought the game to upgrade their manuals. That is why we now include the NGF distributor stickers inside the older manuals.

And - all the NEW Neo games that are made by SNK for NGF - will NOT have the stickers inside the manuals. We already have our URL printed on the manuals, so nothing else is needed. And since these are NEW games, every manual, insert, and cartridge are always 100% MINT!!

thank you,

Dion
NGF-USA
NeoGeoFreak.com

05-01-2001 05:22 PM IP: Logged

dion
Addicted Neo Freak

Re: Hey Dion,

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by BryLmoo
I think NGF should get SNK of Japan to make the English version AND the INSERT and Manual.

Bryan

------------------------------------

Bryan, that is exactly what we did with our first OFFICIALLY made for NGF by SNK release with "The King of Fighters 2000." SNK made the cartridges, inserts, stickers, and manuals for us. This has been proven over and over again by all the people that have phoned SNK (NCS, Mad Man's Cafe, Buyrite, and many of the Neo fans).

You have to remember, NGF had and was selling the "KoF2000" 3 days BEFORE the Japanese version was available. It would have been impossible for us to make the insert, stickers, and a full 40 page manual - 3 days before the official release. Not to mention have everything back to us, put on the cartridges, sent out to people, etc..... not to mention - we don't have the skill to make a full 40 page manual - and translate it page by page.

People have to face it, NGF is an official distributor for NeoGeo AES cartridges world-wide. NitD will NOT have a Japanese release, it will be English only. Same for Sengoku 3, MotW2, etc.....

NitD will be here mid June. I suggest everyone get that game to add to their collection. With no Jap version coming out, this game will sell out like "hot cakes." And we can even see the value jumping faster than the English KoF2000 did. Don't miss out on NitD. It's a really fun game too.

thank you,

Dion
NGF-USA
NeoGeoFreak.com

05-01-2001 05:32 PM IP: Logged

BryLmoo

OK I understand why you use the stickers now. Does the English KoF2k have the sticker in the Manual and on the cart? I'm curious about this because you said that "new" games wouldn't have stickers on the carts because the manual would already have your URL on it.

Bryan

TonK
Addicted Neo Freak

Yo Dion whats up Kneegro? I will be calling you tonight to place an order, answer you fucking phone I welcome you here as well! Tell Chris to bring his ass here too!

http://www.homestead.com/gigapower/neogeo.html

05-01-2001 06:43 PM IP: Logged

ORPHEUS
Addicted Neo Freak

No BRYLMOO. the english KOF 2000 does NOT have the stickers on the manuel. the there is already A URL box on the back of the last page of the manuel. there is only A sticker on the side of the cart itself as there will be with all ferther releases for the neo so that no one can open up a home cart without voiding the waranty.

Dion, good to hear about NITD. I am looking forward to getting my copy. I finaly got a chance to try it out in an arcade in china town and it was sweet.

05-01-2001 06:48 PM IP: Logged

Shuuchan
Addicted Neo Freak

Im sorry Dion but if your company really is official there must be some way to prove, more than releaseing a game 3 days early or whatever. Until you can give real rock solid irrefutable proof, then I'd never trust you with a dime.

05-01-2001 07:28 PM IP: Logged

dion
Addicted Neo Freak

Hey Bry, as Orpheous correctly pointed out, the English KoF2000 does NOT have the NGF stickers on or inside the manual. We only have the sticker on the side of the cartridge (to prevent someone from tampering with the insides). Since the KoF2000 is NEW - all the manuals, inserts, and cartridges are 100% MINT and we don't have to worry about people buying a "second" English KoF2000 just to try to send back a creased or torn manual.

As I said before, the 1 year warranty is fully transferable if the original owner sells the game to someone else. The warranty is valid 1 year from the original purchase date of the first owner. All we need is a confirmation from the first owner to who he sold his copy to, and confirmation from the new owner letting us know he indeed has just received an "NGF cart" in working order - from the seller.

Like I said, we offer this warranty as a FREE service. This way people won't have to worry about games in "working/non-working" condition.

thank you,

Dion
NGF-USA
NeoGeoFreak.com

05-01-2001 07:32 PM IP: Logged

PrOzErG
Addicted Neo Freak

dion I just want to to answer a question that you dident answer when I emailed you why did you steal my work ?? If you want something you might want to email me and ask for it...... thanks

05-01-2001 07:56 PM IP: Logged

SNK_MADE_IN_JAPAN_GUI
Addicted Neo Freak

YAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

ngf

OH MY BLOOD!!!!!!!!

WORSHIP ME

05-01-2001 08:06 PM IP: Logged

dion
Addicted Neo Freak

Prozerg, what work? The NGF thing? Yours was ANGF, mine was and has always been NGF. I told you that ANGF was great right from the beginning, so I used the NGF part. Thanks for making that. Let me know if you have or can make some other ones for us. I really liked the font style. We're going to have a special section on our new site that will showcase member art. So feel free to send in your work.

That goes for everyone. Regular drawings or computer creations.

thanks,

Dion
NGF-USA,
NeoGeoFreak.com

05-01-2001 08:12 PM IP: Logged

SNK_MADE_IN_JAPAN_GUI
Addicted Neo Freak

SAMHAIN IS THE FIRST TO COMPLAIN ABOUT DELETION AT NEO-ALECS, N-G.COM DOLPHINLORDS BBS ETC......

AS SOON AS ITS ON HIS HANDS, HES THE FIRST TO DELETE AND WANT TO HIDE UP SHIT.......
RATHER IRONIC NE?

DEVIL_GUI

WORSHIP ME

05-01-2001 08:17 PM IP: Logged

PrOzErG
Addicted Neo Freak

<------>
Well I said I would make sigs and avatars for every one..... If you want something email me whit the Idea you got in mind.............

05-01-2001 08:17 PM IP: Logged

dion
Addicted Neo Freak

Thanks alot Prozerg. Just make some creations on your own. Like I said, we will be including a "members art" section on our new Neo sites. I even liked your full ANGF with the fist. I would like to include that - if you still have it.

thanks,

Dion
NGF-USA
NeoGeoFreak.com

05-01-2001 08:22 PM IP: Logged

Lord Illicious

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by SNK_MADE_IN_JAPAN_GUI
SAMHAIN IS THE FIRST TO COMPLAIN ABOUT DELETION AT NEO-ALECS, N-G.COM DOLPHINLORDS BBS ETC......

AS SOON AS ITS ON HIS HANDS, HES THE FIRST TO DELETE AND WANT TO HIDE UP SHIT.......
RATHER IRONIC NE?

DEVIL_GUI

Gui, i have read your post in the Neo CD section and there was nuthin but Neo CD related talk so i dont knoe what you mean about Samhain is tryin to hide things.

All or many already knoe that your post was deleted so theres no need to reinstate the obvious.

Maybe im wrong or not but let me just tell to please keep the hints, flames or whatever out of this BBS.

Please dont take this the wrong way cus i just want this Forum to be Flame free.

Now lets get on with the Neo gaming

[Edited by Lord Illicious on 05-01-2001 at 09:42 PM]

05-01-2001 09:31 PM IP: Logged

nick_th_fury
Addicted Neo Freak

Please dont take this the wrong way cus i just want this Forum to be Flame free.
-------------------------------------

Fat chance. Unless your gonna censor posts.
I wish yall luck. Your gonna need it.

05-01-2001 09:54 PM IP: Logged

kyoisthekof
Addicted Neo Freak

Cool!
Nice to hear from you again, Dion. I got flamed all to hell for telling people on Neo-Geo.com how great you were to deal with. lol

05-01-2001 10:05 PM IP: Logged

Lord Illicious

?
You knoe i once thought you was understanding but now i see that you have no logic at all man.

I didnt insult you or flame you at all.

Now your talking all this crap and making up stuff about me cus you cant comprehend the Forum rules?

Take your assumtions to The Pit and one more flaming post you make will get delete.

05-01-2001 10:06 PM IP: Logged

SNK_MADE_IN_JAPAN_GUI
Addicted Neo Freak

ILL WHAT ARE "YOU" TALKING ABOUT?

YOU HAVENT EXPLAINED HOW IM FLAMING?

NOR HAVE YOU EXPLAINED HOW A POST ABOUT NEO GEO CD SPECIAL FILM CLIP ENDINGS IS NOT NEO CD RELATED AT ALL??

YOUVE GOT THE BALLS TO SAY IT WASNT NEO GEO/SNK RELATED, YOU CAN HAVE THE BALLS TO BACK UP THE CLAIM

THATS CALLED "DEFAMATION" WHEN YOU TELL LIES ABOUT SOMEONE......

HOW WASNT MY POST NEO GEO/SNK RELATED?

EVEN NEO LORD KNOWS IT WAS SAMHAINS FAULT, WHY DO YOU INSIST ON CRUCIFYING YOURSELF WITH A CROWN OF STUPIDITY OVER HIS MISTAKE AND THEN FOLLOW UP MISTAKE?

HE COULD HAVE SAID NOTHING TO d, INSTEAD, HE STATED HE FELT THE URGE TO DELETE THE POST MERELY ON THE NAME BASIS.....

GOT ME ILL?
IM NOT FLAMING, IM CLEARING MY NAME......
SINCE YOU SEE FIT TO TRY TO DEFAME ME AT EVERY CORNER....

DONT PLAY INNOCENT EITHER......
IT DOENS BECOME YOU.....

DEVIL_GUI

WORSHIP ME

rd Illicious

Heres my quote:
<>

Where does it say that your post (which i did read) about "What other neo CD games have Video motion Endings?" wasnt neo related?

I was saying that the post that sammy delete that was Neo Related had nuthin for him to hide.
Its just an observation i made man.

Are we clear?

Now if you wanna flame me lets take this to the pit please and if not then peace out man.

05-01-2001 10:31 PM IP: Logged

SAMHAIN

gui long your the most pathetic liein mother fuckin baby ive ever seen in my life...it amazes my how you twist shit to your likein..boy if you only knew how id slice you a new jaw..

05-01-2001 10:32 PM IP: Logged

SNK_MADE_IN_JAPAN_GUI
Addicted Neo Freak

Where does it say that your post (which i did read) about "What other neo CD games have Video motion Endings?" wasnt neo related?

I was saying that the post that sammy delete that was Neo Related had nuthin for him to hide.

Are we clear?

Now if you wanna flame me lets take this to the pit please and if not then peace out man

THAT WAS THE POST SAMHAIN DELETED........
FUCKING HELL ARENT YOU LISTENING??

AND WHERES MY PREVIOUS POST MAN?

ILL POST IT BACK AS A REFRESHER......

quote:

NOR HAVE YOU EXPLAINED HOW A POST ABOUT NEO GEO CD SPECIAL FILM CLIP ENDINGS IS NOT NEO CD RELATED AT ALL??

YOUVE GOT THE BALLS TO SAY IT WASNT NEO GEO/SNK RELATED, YOU CAN HAVE THE BALLS TO BACK UP THE CLAIM

EVEN NEO LORD KNOWS IT WAS SAMHAINS FAULT, WHY DO YOU INSIST ON CRUCIFYING YOURSELF WITH A CROWN OF STUPIDITY OVER HIS MISTAKE AND THEN FOLLOW UP MISTAKE?

HE COULD HAVE SAID NOTHING TO d, INSTEAD, HE STATED HE FELT THE URGE TO DELETE THE POST MERELY ON THE NAME BASIS.....

GOT ME ILL?

IT DOENS BECOME YOU.....

DEVIL_GUI
quote:

NOW IF YOU HAD READ THAT YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT I MEAN, BUT ITS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE ONLY LOOKED, NOT READ....

READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN......

DEVIL_GUI

WORSHIP ME

05-01-2001 10:36 PM IP: Logged

SNK_MADE_IN_JAPAN_GUI
Addicted Neo Freak

HOW AM I LYING SAMMY dakis JR?

I POSTED, YOU DELETED, AND WHATS MORE IT WAS ON AN "OFF THIS SERVER" CONFLICT!

YOU SHOULDNT DRAG YOUR OWN BATTLES HERE!
ESP SINCE ILL WANTS A WAR FREE SPACE NE?

ARE YOU GETTING IT SAMHAIN?

YOU BITCHED TILL YOUR FACE WAS BLUE ABOUT POSTS BEING DELETED EVERYWHERE ON EVERY BOARD, YET YOU DO THE EXACT SAME THING WHEN YOUR IN CONTROL......

YOUR A CONTROL FREAK (YOU SAID THIS TO BENJAMIN OF IRC)
YOU HIDE SHIT (YOU SAID THIS ABOUT NEO-GEO HEAVEN AND NEO ALECS)
THERE IS NO "FREE SPEECH" WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT
YOUR SCARED OF THE TRUTH.......ONLY LIVING IN A WALL OF LIES....

YOUR THE PATHETIC ONE!

ILL, YOU SAW FIT TO FUCK UP DOLPHIN LORDS BOARD MORE THAN ONCE WITH SPAM WARS AND SHIT, SAMHAIN AND YOU DID IT W/SPAM TOO.........
YET JUST BEING DISLIKED BY A MOD HERE GETS YOU KICKED?

2 FACED DOUBLE STANDARD SANDBOX KIDDIES.......
JUST YOU 2!

DEVIL_GUI

WORSHIP ME

05-01-2001 10:46 PM IP: Logged

Lord Illicious

quote:
Originally posted by SNK_MADE_IN_JAPAN_GUI

Are we clear?

Now if you wanna flame me lets take this to the pit please and if not then peace out man

THAT WAS THE POST SAMHAIN DELETED........
FUCKING HELL ARENT YOU LISTENING??

AND WHERES MY PREVIOUS POST MAN?

ILL POST IT BACK AS A REFRESHER......

quote:

GOT ME ILL?

IT DOENS BECOME YOU.....

DEVIL_GUI
quote:

NOW IF YOU HAD READ THAT YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT I MEAN, BUT ITS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE ONLY LOOKED, NOT READ....

READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN......

DEVIL_GUI

I have read it man and now you are flaming.
How are you flaming you ask? I didnt say you did.
You started by mentioning Sam so i "mentioned" the Forum's Rules Then you started "flaming me"
Re read my post again and again.

[Edited by Lord Illicious on 05-01-2001 at 10:56 PM]

DO YOU GUYS SEE ME ANYWHERE HERE, SUPPORTING DION??
NO!, I DONT SUPPORT HIM AND APPALED BY THE CRAP IVER BEEN FED LATELY!

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Only one thing to say. Why after all this time he decides to speak as himself? Sheesh can't he voice his words here? Oh yeah I forgot, He SCREWED Shawn. Not much else to say.

------------------
Wait until you see me go into 'Serious' Mode

BonusKun
Chat Solutions Staff
irc.chat-solutions.net

chainsawyak

Raiden's Valet
If Dion leaves or is deservedly kicked out, I'll be cool with that board (and maybe register) I still won't really see the point of another board, but if it's another place to talk Neo without the stink of Dion fouling it up, I'm there.

------------------
~~Thanks
Çhâïñ§åw ¥àK
Tempest X000!!!
My Game Trading Zone Page

"A movie doesn't have to be original to be good. It just has to be violent."

"Welcome to this shallow Nation... Join us for a narrow mind."

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by chainsawyak:
If Dion leaves or is deservedly kicked out, I'll be cool with that board (and maybe register) I still won't really see the point of another board, but if it's another place to talk Neo without the stink of Dion fouling it up, I'm there.

Why NOT another board? Must there be exclusivity (Is that a word or a Bush-ism?
wink.gif
) within the Neo Community? As I have stated before, I plan to frequent both places, and will continue to do so even once I finally get my own site set up, with its own forums. Why do people act as though the two sites are at war?

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
ani_u_tan_kun.gif

Coming To Theatres This Summer: Chimps Packing Heat: The Movie
pm_segalogo.gif

chainsawyak

Raiden's Valet
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BioMotor_Unitron:
Why NOT another board? Must there be exclusivity (Is that a word or a Bush-ism?
wink.gif
) within the Neo Community? As I have stated before, I plan to frequent both places, and will continue to do so even once I finally get my own site set up, with its own forums. Why do people act as though the two sites are at war?

I know it'll never happen, but I think it would just be better if the Neo fans were together, instead of splitting off into different "factions" or whatever. I guess it's the same theory as why can't we have a single unified world government and all work together instead of fighting each other... It'll never happen, but it would (probably) be better if it did. If someone posted something I would want to read over there and I don't check it all the time I could miss it. If everybody posted here and got along, there would be know way I could miss a topic that I have an interest in. Wishful thinking I guess... It's good to see that Dion is gone though.

------------------
~~Thanks
Çhâïñ§åw ¥àK
Tempest X000!!!
My Game Trading Zone Page

"A movie doesn't have to be original to be good. It just has to be violent."

"Welcome to this shallow Nation... Join us for a narrow mind."

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Dion and Chris have always been allowed to post here as long as they use their individual accounts.

We don't ban people here, and we don't censor or delete messages unless they are off topic.