NITD RELEASE INFO!!!!!

• Thread starter DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
  • Start date
D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

well feinds..its here!!!..!arcade! solutions has given samhain the answers to everyones current question??...nightmare in the dark!..

the meg count for this current release stands at 168 megs..

the number# 260.

=game info=
25 levels.. levels split into 5 stages,with 5 levels each..
5th level of each stage has a end boss..

!arcade! solutions has the current mvs title for sale.
a home cart version on the way for $799.00
"may i add that no sac carts are used either"

nightmare in the dark also uses the encryption technology.
!arcade! will have screenshots of the game up on their bbs,along with a possible short movie..
enjoy...........SAMHAIN

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
LOL the thing is if they can get on their BBS hehe its a nightmare just to configure it!!!
wink.gif

------------------
kofKrizalid2Animated9.gif

"Vengeance cuts both ways"

[This message has been edited by PrOzErG (edited March 01, 2001).]

hupplark_39

Kabuki Klasher
Hmmm DSD does this mean he can do the carts like Strikers,PI-2 (protected) and ones before that without sacing any carts? Man if he can do this it would definitely be one major step in that right direction. can you shed some light on this? Thanks hupplark-39

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
My question stands unanswered: What is the official release date*?

edit:* of the MVS cartridge, that is

[This message has been edited by Neo Bomber Man (edited March 01, 2001).]

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

to answer hupplarks question..the answer is yes, "all"..no sacs.

now to answer BOMBERMAN the individual who obviously didnt read the post...its already out man...

SAMHAIN

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
NEOBOMBER MAN, THE RELEASE DATE IS TODAY!!

ALSO IN OTHER NEWS A FEW PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THE CHAT HAD A LITTLE TALKE ABOUT NITD (REMEMBER THE POST?)

WELL I SAID IT 50 TIME....170......DONT GET BETTER THAN THAT DOES IT?

I TOLD LITTLE d IT WOULD BE 170 AND TOLD HIM TO "WRITE IT DOWN" !ARCADE! SOLUTIONS TOLD ME 170 WAS THE MINIMUM THE CART WITH THE NEW BOARDS COULD HANDLE......

WELL, IM OFF TO NAP......

DEVIL GUI

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
$799 for the home version?

For Nightmare in the Dark?

This is a years old title. This game isn't pushing the envelope graphically. It's an old game. At best, it will be a great, fun game. But for $799?

Is !Arcade! from France all of the sudden?
Just kidding, I'm sure that the cost of producing this cart is high, but is it worth it?

What I REALLY want to know is:

How much will KOF 2001, MOTW2 or SS5 cost if they are eventually released in this manner?

And by the way, how is !Arcade! manufacturing these carts?

What is SNK's involvement?

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Now to rephrase it, for someone who obviously didn't realize that I could not have worded the question the way I did without reading the original post:

On what day was the MVS cartridge officially released, as in what date will go in the history books to state when, precisely, we were blessed (or not) with Nightmare in the Dark?

DEVIL_GUI, are you serious, or did both of you find my inquiry unclear?

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Neo Bomber Man:

On what day was the MVS cartridge officially released, as in what date will go in the history books to state when, precisely, we were blessed (or not) with Nightmare in the Dark?

March 1, 2001 (3/1/01) on a Thursday while there was a half moon and a bright day on 2 side events of the Earth.

LastResort

King's Dry Cleaner
799 $ ?
This must be a very limited edition or what?
Sounds like a NGF price for a new game.
I'll take the MVS when it goes down in price then. Newly released titles I'm paying 369 $
max nothing more.
And what's that thing about no sac carts?
Then I'm starting to think about self burned roms. And that's no longer official in my book.
New players on the field, still same old shit with the prices.

LastResort

chainsawyak

Raiden's Valet
Unofficial is unofficial, it doesn't matter if it comes from NGF or !Arcade!. At least you won't have to destroy a game for a conversion from !Arcade! and at least the money won't go to supporting theives and liars. !Arcade! also isn't claiming it is official like some other "company"
rolleyes.gif
If $799 is too rich for your blood (which it probably should be) then go with the MVS, that's what I'm going to be doing for Sengoku Legends because I have an interest in the game, if I had an interest in NitD that's what I would do too.

------------------
~~Thanks
Çhâïñ§åw ¥àK
Tempest X000!!!
My Game Trading Zone Page

"A moment of realization is worth a thousand prayers."

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LastResort:
799 $ ?

Then I'm starting to think about self burned roms. And that's no longer official in my book.

LastResort

it will NEVER be official,
self burned roms or not

but people are not getting it

they have been bought and paid,
they're whores and slaves

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">March 1, 2001 (3/1/01) on a Thursday while there was a half moon and a bright day on 2 side events of the Earth.

Thank you. And I suppose to you to GUI.

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

i dont recall anyone mentioning burning...
no burning..
no sacs..
at this point i wont disclose the exact method..but ill say this its a very nice one indeed..
i only mentioned it because i knew the home version would be questioned...

there are other ways of doing this..
if their wasnt,i wouldnt be sitting here telling you all about it ,now would i?....
considering my stance on such things!!!

as for whores and slaves francis.
no ones been bought.
no ones been paid...period!

but if you want to talk about true whoreing out and blind slaves ..i see a bunch of ppl doing it on this board daily..

and im am definetly "not" one of them!...

..SAMHAIN....

LastResort

King's Dry Cleaner
Well, anyway the only way to do this is buy the MVS which is already dropping in price rapidly because of lack of interest in this game.

LastResort

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Hey DSD, what do you mean by "At this point I wont disclose the exact method"?

I am assuming by this statement that you know the method in question, and if you do, what are your reasons for not disclosing it now?

There are currently a lot of big question marks surrounding much of what !Arcade! is trying to bring to market.

I, personally, am very hopeful that !Arcade! will make good on the claims that he(they) has made. I think it is reasonable to expect answers from !Arcade! on these boards, he(they) is trying to court us as potential customers, is he not?

I'm starting to think his name should be

?Arcade?

------------------
wrestle.jpg