Ive got something to say!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Shawn, has it ever gotten through your head maybe we are sick of fighting, "Dion hates neo-geo.com because he was banished from the community. Not because we physically banned him, but because he was alone, no one supported him. Now he has a community that embraces him. The same people that participated in full time ngf bashing are now moderators who welcome NGF. Ironic, isn’t it?
I see cruel and unusual punishment in maximum effect. We all know that Fran, BryLmoo, DSD, Illicious, & LWK were as anti NGF as you could be! It’s sad to see these guys forced to keep their mouth shut so tightly. I don’t remember EVER telling my moderators that they had to suck up to someone they didn’t like. You know, I haven’t seen an ass kissing frenzy like this since DSD received his free converter! Then again, there is a chance that they have truly befriended dion. If this is the case, I sincerely hope this form of two-faced behavior does not spread beyond the walls of this new ngf camp."
Stop trying to play inncoent, your far from it, your mods kiss your ass more than anyone, we are not bashing dion because we dont want a whole forum based on *** like this one, sure i could say **** dion! but you know what would that accomplished, personally when he joined I was pissed, and came here to get even madder when i find Rat_Bastard, has accused us of sleeping with the enemey, if anything you are two faced shawn, for lieing to us that you were not going to deal with n** I myself have NEVER dealt with them NOT ONE TIME!
half your store is ***, and you think we are to blame its you who is circulating all the raped carts, if you truely were out to destroy them you would also destroy your raped merchanndise, but money is everything to you, I am sick of you playing mr. innocent, when you have alot to hide, remember when you did not want me to show ICQ recordings of you when you lost your temper, i didnt show them, but thought for a long time "its not right"
We as neo fans (alot) have moved because of the level of immaturity this forum has, two months ago it was different, the war was set on one target N** now the whole place is at war, im not spending the next 2 or so years fighting with n** because there is more then them, what makes them survive is all the negative publicity you give them, you know you like this shawn where *** goes enemies follow and that equals hits!
I think the real two faced ones are the ones who act behind the scenes, read that shit post dion made at "our" forums and see how many people responded to his childish tactics! ALLMOST NOBODY, if there is anything to hide you sure have alot.
I think your just anhappy because you have a grudge with neolord, but remember casualties, will happen in the process, you bash the forums you bash the mod's of which I am one. You are free to do as you like, as am I, but if you want to talk about *** on your forums forever keep going, -ANY PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY- never have these words had more meaning, I will continue to post at both forums but will not feel the way I used to here, ive seen to much crap from to many parties. I thought you would welcome the new baords, what do you do??
You make them out to be N**'s baords so nobody will join, your not innocent, if you were then you would not have said a thing about them, maybe say "nice boards neolord" after the damn support people here gave you, you dare to call us two faced, -A RAT CAN WHERE SHEEP'S CLOTHING BUT IS STILL A RAT-

------------------
32667251.jpg

We all take life for granted.

[This message has been edited by Lord Wolfgang Krauser (edited May 01, 2001).]

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
Hypocri....

Why bother. Your obviously not able to understand
that 2 wrongs never make a right.

Just remeber this a year from now.
I hate dion.
i hate shawn.
I like dion.
Hmm, wonder whats next.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I never said I hate shawn, I do hate dion, and your obviously not good at comprehending.
DID I SAY I LIKED DION, NO!!!!!
AND THE SAME GOES FOR SHAWN LATELY!

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
LOL,
Well then my mistake. i do find you style of writing harder to understand.

If you dont hate any of em, then kudos.
I'm just so tired of all the ranting.
Its a shame we all have to jump down each others throats. I'm no innocent either.

As far as shawn jumping neolord's bbs.
Well turn abouts fair play as they say.
Shawn was treated very unfairly for months.
If he needs to vent, then Id say he earned it.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Just remember Lord Wolfgang Krauser's new nickname:

Lame Whining Krumper

Fits nicely I think . . .
biggrin.gif

T

TonK

LWK has always been a disgrace along with Caris. I have trouble getting my beliefs across to everyone...so I'll stop. I'm sick of the flames I get. I like the Neo-Geo, thats all. I consider Dion and Shawn BOTH my friends. I talked to Dion today, he is MY FRIEND. I lied and had fake names here because I mentioned something about NGF and IMMEDIATELY got flamed. I am not a spokesperson for NGF, but I do feel that Dion and Chris have a very strong foundation in the Neo scene. I think they both deserve respect for their contributions to the Neo scene. Shawn is a good person too, VERY understanding...and like I said before, I DO NOT owe any of you an apology. Whats in the past is done, you all know how I feel about NGF so let it be. If you want the flames to stop: when I post something about NGF keep your comments to yourself.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I am not a spokesperson for NGF, but I do feel that Dion and Chris have a very strong foundation in the Neo scene. I think they both deserve respect for their contributions to the Neo scene.

What contributions to the NEO SCENE! What Contributions!!! PLEASE EXPLAIN! you are like a FLY you know that?? with this GEESE and BILLY trip you're on.
WHAT CONTRIBUTIONS!! SOMEBODY TELL ME! If these bastards disappeared tomorrow the Neo Geo scene would be a better place!
I've always felt this way but I stayed neutral until recently!
You're a JOKE you DRAMA QUEEN!
-BB

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TonK:
Glad someone likes me
smile.gif

TELL ME WHAT they did for the NEO GEO Scene TONK or whatever you call yourself!
You made a statement,now BACK IT UP!!!!
Do I need to list their GREAT CONTRIBUTIONS!!!
Tell us all what GEESE and BILLY have done!
You made the statement,now back it up!!!
I like you alot! A whole lot!
GEESE MUST GO!
-BB

T

TonK

Number one, who are GEESE and BILLY? Second, they have provided you all with the KOF2G. They will provide you with NiTD and they offer gamers a CHOICE! They do conversions, they make their own inserts which are in my opinion, damn cool. They are a great company, Dion and Chris have provided me with everything I needed to get started and they are the reasons I'm as involved with the Neo as I am now! If you are a collector and perfer your NORMAL inserts then so be it. Half of the shit that is spread about them is made up anyway. And best of all...Their cases for MVS are half the price of yours...BTW how many did you sell last time? 2?

------------------
- Michael

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
I am not a spokesperson for NGF,

but I do feel that Dion and Chris have a very strong foundation in the Neo scene.

That's a bit of an oxymoron o_O;

T

TonK

Did someone mention Oxycontin? I could use about 160mg about now
smile.gif

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Number one, who are GEESE and BILLY? Second, they have provided you all with the KOF2G. They will provide you with NiTD and they offer gamers a CHOICE! They do conversions, they make their own inserts which are in my opinion, damn cool. They are a great company, Dion and Chris have provided me with everything I needed to get started and they are the reasons I'm as involved with the Neo as I am now! If you are a collector and perfer your NORMAL inserts then so be it. Half of the shit that is spread about them is made up anyway. And best of all...Their cases for MVS are half the price of yours...BTW how many did you sell last time? 2?

LOL. No need for a reply... Chubby,I mean Capadon.I mean TONK!!
How many people out there have a sticker in their manual?? Those are great contributions indeed...lol
-BB

T

TonK

BTW Rasa, those are "statements" made by me! Why the fuck won't you people get a grip? Seriously, I'm done with this shit. If Dion wanted me to advertise would I be buying off of Shawn? No, I would be DEDICATED to NGF which I am NOT! I have the right to choose who I talk to and where I get my games. So far, NGF has treated me with GREAT RESPECT and for that I continue to support them. Don't be surprised to see a cart run in the future sponsored by Dion, Chris and I!

------------------
- Michael

T

TonK

BB want to discuss this situation over the phone? I'm sick of typing!

------------------
- Michael

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
BB want to discuss this situation over the phone? I'm sick of typing!

BTW I ran that auction before I was finished with my business dealings with the first one!
I proved your 'BOY' a LIAR!
it was for that sole purpose ONLY!
If people wished to bid they could have but most of my 1st time bidders had'nt even received the product from the 1st auction!
I ain't sweatin' it...
No I don't talk to SNAKES or the friends of SNAKES over the phone!! You and your 'BOYS' will never be forgiven by me! Your boy is known as 'CRAZY' I'm known as 'CALCULATED' meaning I'm fully aware of what I'm doing!
-BB

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
<snip> . . . And best of all...Their cases for MVS are half the price of yours...BTW how many did you sell last time? 2?

That's pathetic TonK. You sound really stupid perpetuating the myth that Dion actually HAS those MVS cases!!! If he has them, then WHERE ARE THEY?!?! WHY GONE FROM THEIR SITE?!?! WHY NOT UP ON EBAY FOR AUCTION?!?!

All of us know that Dion put that crap up on his site to piss off Big Bear. He has ONE case, that's IT!!! WHERE ARE ALL THE OTHERS AT $5 EACH?!?!? DUH?
rolleyes.gif

T

TonK

I'm done...thanks for tuning in to "Flame TonK" untill next time
smile.gif

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I'm done...thanks for tuning in to "Flame TonK" untill next time
smile.gif

You don't have to RUN! As long as you mention that SCUM and his followers you will be dealt with accordingly!
Where's that NITD homecart btw??? I thought it was going to be released like last month??
Dion is just looking for people to FUND his projects so he's willing to KISS a lil ass across the street!!
I can't wait till he SCREWS you OVER unless you're his brother or something!! It does'nt matter anyway....he'll still do it!
STOP trying to promote that BOGUS orginization! NO NEW WEB SITE! NO ASS KISSING is going to ever undo the damage he has done to this ONCE wonderful hobby!!
Get Lost for now until you have something to post worthwhile! Yeah...I agree with your departure now....
-BB

I think it's time to lock this thread...

[This message has been edited by Magical_Drop (edited May 01, 2001).]

T

TonK

Yeah, BB...Close this bad boy up
smile.gif
I gotta go feed my baby brother.

------------------
- Michael

Robert

20 Year Member
It's always the same problem.there is no week without this kind of topic.Ok,you'll say i'm not concern but imagine what the newbie will think when he will read this.He won't understand and he will not want to paricipate.

C

Caris Nautilus

TonK just keep talking your shit, it's gonna be kinda hard tho, with dez nizzutz in yo' mouth!

BTW how life been riding dions dick?

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited May 02, 2001).]