ECM: Game GO! ship date?

chainsawyak

Raiden's Valet
Hey there people. I subscribed to Game Go! the other day, and I was wondering when I'd actually see the first issue? I seem to remember somebody saying May, but I'm not sure... ECM, can you shed some light on this? When do you think we will be seeing the first issue? Oh yeah, just to let you know, I've been plugging the mag every chance I get. Well, not really, but I've been telling people to subscribe. Can't wait to get it man, I hope to see some kick ass games reviewed!

P.S. any chance of you guys reviewing NUON games?

------------------
~~Thanks
Çhâïñ§åw ¥àK
Tempest X000!!!
My Game Trading Zone Page

"A movie doesn't have to be original to be good. It just has to be violent."

Coming Soon: Caper$ ~ The most kick ass crime movie ever.

K

-=Ky_Kiske=-

huh?
oh well...

uh.. um... Yea and God said to Abraham
"You will kill your son Isaac" and Abraham said,
"I can't hear you, you'll have to speak into the microphone" and God said,
"Oh I'm sorry, is this better? Check check check, Jerry, pull the high end out, I'm still getting some hiss back here."

------------------
I hate you all!

ECM posts here? GameFan ECM?

I spent December-January trying to convince my friend Canus (and myself, for that matter) that GF wasnt REALLY dead... They were just kinda sleeping in like in 98 (or was it 99?)... Then came that damned message at Video Game depot that ruined my dreams. It was the only mag worth reading, IMO.. Hell, I made my wife sit down and read ECMs rant on game scrubs after the Strider 2 massacre.

Anyway, new mag?

------------------
iori%20king%20small.bmp

Angels who are forced out of Heaven have no choice but to become demons.

H

haohmaruGO!

Sengoku 3 is actually holding up the magazine. We won't have it until Monday at the earliest (the game). We'll have to review it , grab the screens, etc...

Hopefully, 3rd week of May.

Haoh

Thanks for the info haohmaru. I am glad to see everything is coming together for you guys, I assume you are a follower of the Neo as well? I look forward to seeing the new mag.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
So I should be expecting that Sengoku cart on the 4th week of May? Coolness.

I have a Bust a Move cart. Should I use it to lure girls into my basement or just sell it to someone who wants it?

Rade..

ECM

Quiz Detective
Lure girls, Rade, lure girls...

How else are gamers supposed to get girls,
ECM

P.S. Yak: we'll cover Nuon games if VM Labs feels like letting us--the fight begins anew, <groan>.

www.gamegomagazine.com

[This message has been edited by ECM (edited May 02, 2001).]