New NGF approved BBS for their fans!

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
For the curious and interested NGF fans, there is a new forum for you, and here is a good introduction message:

http://www.graffitti-dezignz.dynip.com/vblite/showthread.php3?threadid=115

Take note that some of the 'NGF haters' seem to not be doing anything at all. Remember when all we heard was this site was bankrolled by NGF? (Never was there any affiliation of this site with NGF, NEVER!) Well, look at the moderators over there, the accusers, people reap what they sow. The words 'sell out' come to mind almost immediately or maybe 'two faced' also.

Think of all the flaming they did of Shawn, Geddon, and myself here, but not a word there.... Things that make you go hmmmm.....

mouse.gif

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Its OK, Dion can bring lots of "traffic" to the new forums over there, should be a big benefit to them all!! Just think of how popular it will be there with him and Chris posting . . . it just touches my heart.
rolleyes.gif

chainsawyak

Raiden's Valet
Haha, that's fucking hilarious. The main "Fuck NGF!" member is now welcoming Dion. What bullshit, what is the point of that forum anyway? I think it would do the Neo community a lot better to just have one main forum (this one) not lots of little ones where Dion and his pals can go cower in so their messages "won't get deleted". Oh, and has anybody checked out Dion's profile? It says under his "Biography":

"Owner of the worlds largest NeoGeo collection. As of April 2001 I have a total of 146 AES cartridges."

Doesn't Shawn have one of every Home Cart in Japanese and English? that would be a lot more than 146 if my math skills aren't failing me... I dunno, it just seems kinda sad that the only thing Dion could think of to put in his Biography was gloating about how much of a "Big Tymer" he is. What a piece of shit. Any forum Dion is welcome in (or feels the need to post in) is a forum I want no part of.

Act 1 of Caper$ has just been completed. I rule.

------------------
~~Thanks
Çhâïñ§åw ¥àK
Tempest X000!!!
My Game Trading Zone Page

"A movie doesn't have to be original to be good. It just has to be violent."

Coming Soon: Caper$ ~ The most kick ass crime movie ever.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Man, and I posted there. I feel so dirty. Please forgive me, for I have sinned.

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
I wish that new forum and its members the best. I give it "Geddon's blessing"... LOL =)

I have no problem with NGF or their choosing to post there. I hope they get more out of it than they have gotten out of this board, their yahoo site, the DHP and all other forums that exploded into flame wars before they eventually left. I've always told them that it was not in their best interests (especially from a business point of view) to pretend that the people that frequent these boards don't exist, or to ignore their bad reputation. Looks like they are trying to address that, and that's great for them.

Another thing I've always said - the more options available for the neo consumer, the better. And if they are able to provide, then more power to them!

The thing I do have a problem with is this... The sad part to me is all the asskissers who posted for MONTHS here about their hatred of NGF... but once they bask in the limelight of their presence, they shrink back and apologize, and try and ince their way into being "cool" with them. WAKE UP, NGF is just two hardcore neo fans like the rest of us! They are just people. It's truly sad, and shows how fickle and stupid all of this "warring" and finger pointing is.

Hopefully this site has seen the worst days of its fingerpointing and spamming from the people who dont care about the neo but just want attention... I hope it is a long time before anything like that happens over there.

Shuuchan

Crossed Swords Squire
I've joined there as well and I do feel a bit.....I dont know the word to describe it about ppl welcoming Dion. However at least he's posting there under his real name unlike here were hes a new guy every week.

All right, that does it. I'm starting my own neo geo distribution center. *Packs bags and grabs plane tickets to Japan*. I'm going to Japan to negotiate with SNK/Aruze. Who's coming with me? LOL.
smile.gif

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
I like your veiws and oppinions GEDDON. its good to see some one taking a nuetral aproach towards this.

however, MOUSE MASTER, what the hell do you have up your ass? what do you want the flames to continue? I agree that I think it is A little pathetic that the NGF bashers are kissing some major booty but I blame alot of the NGF bullshit on the forum members. there dont need to be any more warnings for people about NGF. its time to leave it alone. i happen to like that new forum alot and i hope it is very succesfull and stays the way it is...FLAME FREE!

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
Haven't you people ever heard of killing someone you don't like with kindness? Let Dion piss all over his own principles (or lack thereof) bye blessing a site run by people who claim to hate him all he wants. For now I don't see what letting him feed his own ego.

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ORPHEUS:
I agree that I think it is A little pathetic that the NGF bashers are kissing some major booty but I blame alot of the NGF bullshit on the forum members. there dont need to be any more warnings for people about NGF. its time to leave it alone. i happen to like that new forum alot and i hope it is very succesfull and stays the way it is...FLAME FREE!

See, you agree with my point exactly. NGF has always been free to post here as themselves, their individual accounts are still open AFAIK.

I do not see how any flames can come out of this, nothing negative was said, just directing people to see some of these so called 'saviours' turning a blind eye to all of the crap they have posted here. I find it ironic, totally ironic.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Hey hey hey, I know I was the one who had "Fuck NGF" as a Signature for a long time...but now I am a mod on this new Forum. And with the new forum comes new members. I have to show Dion the same kind of respect that I show all of the other members on the forum. I am sorry if I have come off as two faced but, I just don't see why everyone keeps bashing NGF for what they did...ITS OVER. They have vanished from this forum and they are moving on. Dion seems to be acting better, and as long as he does, I will be on good terms with him. He just told me that every new release would be made in Japan BY SNK. I can't argue with that...and I'm pretty sure no one else can either. I don't like converting carts...that is the main reason why I used the "Fuck NGF" sig for so long. I had heard alot of bad things about the two that run the outfit called NGF. So if you want to fuck with me because I am not wanting to fight anymore, well then fine...be that way. But at the same time...I will be on a forum of FLAME FREE THREADS, AND I WON'T HAVE TO BE RIDICULED FOR SAYING ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T MEET THE STANDARDS OF ALL OF THE OTHER POSTERS.

Bryan

------------------
fetch.dll
aint it cool?

Shawn

snkusa.com
Dion hates neo-geo.com because he was banished from the community. Not because we physically banned him, but because he was alone, no one supported him. Now he has a community that embraces him. The same people that participated in full time ngf bashing are now moderators who welcome NGF. Ironic, isn’t it?

I see cruel and unusual punishment in maximum effect. We all know that Fran, BryLmoo, DSD, Illicious, & LWK were as anti NGF as you could be! It’s sad to see these guys forced to keep their mouth shut so tightly. I don’t remember EVER telling my moderators that they had to suck up to someone they didn’t like. You know, I haven’t seen an ass kissing frenzy like this since DSD received his free converter! Then again, there is a chance that they have truly befriended dion. If this is the case, I sincerely hope this form of two-faced behavior does not spread beyond the walls of this new ngf camp.

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
I will be on a forum of FLAME FREE THREADS, AND I WON'T HAVE TO BE RIDICULED FOR SAYING ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T MEET THE STANDARDS OF ALL OF THE OTHER POSTERS.
-----------------------------------

What a fuckin joke.
Now that yall are mods, its ok to censor/delete posts or flames.
Hehe I love it. It was all shit when it was shawn, but now that it you Michael & fran
that makes it ok?
God the bullshit just keeps getting deeper.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
SHAWN WROTE:

". You know, I haven’t seen an ass kissing frenzy like this since DSD received his free converter! "
---------------------------------------------

Whoa boy that was good shawn. funny as hell!
I almost fell off my chair reading that cause I know its true. plus the way you wtote it, it just struck me as funy. however, I dont agree with you on it being an NGF camp. I support all those who are doing things for the neo: you, NGF, !ARCADE!,
neo lord and others. I just think the new forum is tired of all the flaming and wanted to try some thing different. I know I did.

please join me at www.fucktheneo.com

[This message has been edited by ORPHEUS (edited May 01, 2001).]

NSX-T

Amusaka's Lacky
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shawn:
Dion hates neo-geo.com because he was banished from the community. Not because we physically banned him, but because he was alone, no one supported him. Now he has a community that embraces him. The same people that participated in full time ngf bashing are now moderators who welcome NGF. Ironic, isn’t it?

I see cruel and unusual punishment in maximum effect. We all know that Fran, BryLmoo, DSD, Illicious, & LWK were as anti NGF as you could be! It’s sad to see these guys forced to keep their mouth shut so tightly. I don’t remember EVER telling my moderators that they had to suck up to someone they didn’t like. You know, I haven’t seen an ass kissing frenzy like this since DSD received his free converter! Then again, there is a chance that they have truly befriended dion. If this is the case, I sincerely hope this form of two-faced behavior does not spread beyond the walls of this new ngf camp.

I can not wait until pion Dion put is foot up his ass.

[This message has been edited by NSX-T (edited May 01, 2001).]

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
HEH I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT IT PERSONALLY......

ITS FUNNY HOW DSD IS THE FIRST TO COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU GUYS DELETING POSTS (IM THE SECOND
wink.gif

YET HE TALKS ABOUT WANTING TO DELETE POSTS, HAS DELETED POSTS ETC......

WHAT A FRAUD, HES LIKE ngf ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.....
BTW IM STILL WONDERING WHY dion WAS BEING ALL FRIENDLY WITH ME ON ICQ, THEN SAID HE KNEW ME AND ASKED IF I "STILL LISTENED TO DANZIG"

(IE SAMHAINS FAVORITE BAND) IS THERE SOME BEHIND THE SCENES WORK/ADVERTISEMENT HERE?

I DONT TRUST THE DORK.....

DEVIL_GUI

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
ROTFLMAO!!!

Over here, Lord Wolfgang Krauser was one of the worst whiners I've ever seen, completely annoying waste of space. Over in his "new" forums, he's Dion's best friend!!! What a FREAKIN' TWO-FACED JACKASS!!!!

I've got a new nickname for LWK . . .

Lame Whining Krumper

That's his new nick, might as well change it here so it matches his personality!!!
rolleyes.gif

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
I've said it before, but I think I'll say it again.

What a fucking soap opera the fucking neo-geo scene is. I mean, I can hardly believe some of the things I'm reading as I read them. I can hardly believe that some of the people saw mindlessly bashing NGF are now all peace, love and happiness because there's a diffirent URL at the top of their browsers. Mind you, I try to remain objective about whatever the issue, and I dont really care if you like NGF, Shawn or the Easter bunny, but be consistent and honest.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
GEESE and Billy need more customers so they will gain your trust by KISSING UP and telling you what you want to read,like that lame excuse about tagging manuals and replacing original inserts for fakes...these guys have CORRUPTED the whole scene and you forgive them?? When are you guys going to learn Geese will never be able to behave,it's not in his nature!! He POLLUTES every forum,mailing list,etc he's ever been apart of!
You knw what was a joke though...his weak ass mailing list..nobody,I mean nobody could disagree with that PION! If you did,you were removed from the list..He never removed me,I was personally invited..I could'nt stomach the CENSORSHIP!! Now he goes over to another site and spreads BS abou posts being deleted?? He's the KING of CENSORSHIP!!
This guy is DISGUSTING!
GEESE MUST GO!
-BB

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mouse_Master:
For the curious and interested NGF fans, there is a new forum for you, and here is a good introduction message:

http://www.graffitti-dezignz.dynip.com/vblite/showthread.php3?threadid=115

Take note that some of the 'NGF haters' seem to not be doing anything at all. Remember when all we heard was this site was bankrolled by NGF? (Never was there any affiliation of this site with NGF, NEVER!) Well, look at the moderators over there, the accusers, people reap what they sow. The words 'sell out' come to mind almost immediately or maybe 'two faced' also.

Think of all the flaming they did of Shawn, Geddon, and myself here, but not a word there.... Things that make you go hmmmm.....

mouse.gif

If it was my forum there would be no NGF or Dion allowed.
But i respect the owners decision.
Man i like both forums and i aint in no way part of this imagined rival forum shit.
Gaming is my thing.

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
If it was my forum there would be no NGF or Dion allowed.
But i respect the owners decision.
---------------------------------

Bullshit.
You a mod a his forum?
Then you support his actions.
The admin does shit that you dont like?
Well step down.

I have always liked you ILL.
However, now that the shoes on the other foot
doesnt mean you aint wearing it.

You were happy to jump shawn or to flood this
bbs when things were not to your liking.

You better damn well expect that shits gonna
fly your way. People dont like something,
they attack the mods & admin of a bbs.
Mousemaster had to take a lota shit as mod a
this BBs. He chose to accept that.

You better too, or step down as a mod.

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shawn:

little boy let me give you the true definition of a ass kisser.a ass kisser is someone who continually sucks someones dick after gettin beat down,ripped off,and told fuck you over and over again,its funny how you call me a ass kisser for flamein true idiots such as some of you are ..but yet swong continues to feed the ngf machine,bankrollin them lames time and time again..now thats kissin ass...kinda reminds me of the crack whores in my hood who get beat by the pimps but cry for forgiveness cuz the addicted..your a neo addict right?so you once said... i receive nothing for free.
..and i know who started that little rumor..a jealous little baby who cant think up his own ideas..this shit aint about neo no more..its a bunch of jealous hoes ,nerdy mother fuckers who gossip and talk shit on the net..id love to meet some of you..cuz i promise,you would think twice about talkin the shit you do to me in person..and that my freinds is honest to gods truth...you best start worrying mr neo community,cuz from what i know your lil whiney emu lovin ngf days are over soon....also for those who wanna ridicule me about dion over at neo enthusiast..its not my bbs,im the fkn kung fu mod...if it was mine..alot of ppl would not be let on....now go tell your mommy to wipe the fkn drool from your jaw and have daddy tuck you in...WITH THE BELT!

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Bullshit.
You a mod a his forum?
Then you support his actions.
The admin does shit that you dont like?
Well step down.

I have always liked you ILL.
However, now that the shoes on the other foot
doesnt mean you aint wearing it.

You were happy to jump shawn or to flood this
bbs when things were not to your liking.

You better damn well expect that shits gonna
fly your way. People dont like something,
they attack the mods & admin of a bbs.
Mousemaster had to take a lota shit as mod a
this BBs. He chose to accept that.

You better too, or step down as a mod.
B]

Man if woulda waiting like just 2 fckin minute i woulda posted up.

It pains me to agree with you that as a fckin mod i should go with what i stand and that is no NGF at all.

Fck it man. I knoe The admin is a cool nice guy but if he disagrees with my ill have to step down man.

Fuck nuthin could ever be cool man.

------------------
SNKDEVILSBANNA.gif

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
Fck it man. I knoe The admin is a cool nice guy but if he disagrees with my ill have to step down man.
Fuck nuthin could ever be cool man.
---------------------------

I hear ya. I feel the same way.
Unfortunatly its the nature of this shitstorm.

I wish it was different. I stepped down from my mod position here cause I disagree with lots of stuff.

My choice.

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Just one thing i wanna ask:

Did i really trash Shawn that bad?

If i did im sorry