NeoGeo-Database

Dr.NeoGeo

Mr. Big's Thug
20 Year Member
Hi NeoGeo-Freak!

My name is Dr.NeoGeo and I am the webmaster of the most extensive Database for NeoGeo-sites in the web, which will be out in approx. 3days! You will find it under http://www.neogeo-freak.com (We don't work together with Dion's neogeofreak.com and we are also not a member of Dion's neogeofreak.com!!!!) At the moment the URL is linked to my personel Homepage, but in 3 days the database will be ready for upload to the internet!So you will ask me what is this site about and what's the advantage? We are just a little Team of NeoGeo Freaks who wants to have ONE site which includes all important Links for NeoGeo Fans. This project should make it easy for newcomers and hardcore-freaks to find every single site, which isn't easy at the moment! There is a selection, because some sites are not updated since 1 year or they include only dead_links! We also will score the sites according to CONTENT, DESIGN, UPDATES. This is no WEB-RING! But all members should have the NEOGEO-Freak banner wich will be small on their Index-Page! If you are interested and if you would like to be listed in our database please contact us via e-mail webmaster@neogeo-freak.com and please submit your banner if available!

Regards,

Dr.NeoGeo & NeoGeo-Freak Team!

[This message has been edited by Dr.NeoGeo (edited February 27, 2001).]

B

Bobak!

Dr. Neo Geo,

I'm glad someone is inally trying to make heads or tails out of the Neo Geo community, but I really think you should make a section on your page differentiating yourself from the other NGF and explaining the difference and controversy of that company...Otherwise the newbies you'll be bringing in will be completely lost.

I look forward to seeing the site!
smile.gif

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

You can also see me in the classic SNK game, "Guerrilla War" (known in Japan as "Guevara")

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
Hey I noticed when you right click after the intro and click on play. Rock has a question mark above his head and Terry comes out and beats his ass. What's up with that? Is that a little secret thing you put in the Dr.NeoGeo? It's cool just curious about that.

nevermind I saw the star and layout change....oops.....
tongue.gif

------------------
25713188.gif

The fire burns in my soul.

[This message has been edited by djbomberman (edited February 27, 2001).]

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Good work on flash man how did you do that terry and rock thing ??

------------------
kofKrizalid2Animated9.gif

"Vengeance cuts both ways"