??
um yeah

------------------
99clark.gif

HEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
YAH!. This game looks great. Makes me happy I bought an MVS cabinet cause I don't think this will come out on home cart.

Matt

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
yeah might have to
get a converter!!
this game ll be to
good to pass up!

------------------
99clark.gif

HEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!

Robert

20 Year Member
yeah!this game sems to be great.I hope that they will produce a AES version.

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
Robert: an AES version is very unlikely unless enough people pre-order through NGF, who seems confident they can get them produced. However, i wouldn't pre-pay for anything from them that they aren't sure they can get or not. Maybe you guys can write to SNK and point out how well the kof2000 home cart did and get them to make a home cart, but I wouldn't hold me breath...

Matt

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
A very close friend of mine played it in Tokyo at the game show over the weekend (the same guy who wrote the review here at www.neo-geo.com). This is what he said to me in private:

"Well, all I can say is that Sengoku 2001 makes the the first two look almost like NES games. Both that and NitD are good games, but I'll say this: Some people will love NitD, others will think it's okay, others will hate it. Most everyone in the Neo community will like Sengoku 3."

Sounds sweet indeed
smile.gif

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I don't know, the picts are way to small, I can not make anything out... although I am eagerly anticipating this game, as I said before I could really get into a good beat-em up on the Neo... if anyone sees picts that are of higher quality, or show a bit more detail, let us know, cause I really want to see how good the graphics are.

-Nick

ECM

Quiz Detective
Scroll down a little furtheron the same page (@magic box) and you'll notice a link to a nice little video...

Prepare to wet yourelf,
ECM

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Man this is great.Many the pics are a little low on quality but hey you can see the graphics design its very well made

------------------
kofKrizalid2Animated9.gif

"Vengeance cuts both ways"

That movie gives you a much better feel for the gameplay. I am very happy we are going to see another beat 'em up on the Neo.

Bad Mofo

Neo Geo Cup '98
Will anyone do a homeversion? NGF-NCSX-!Arcade!-Shawn? Put me down for one!
Otherwise I'll have to wait until it comes down in price on MVS.

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Hey i just downloaded the VIDEO it looks great but i have a question will it be some kinf of Final Fight game ?

------------------
kofKrizalid2Animated9.gif

"Vengeance cuts both ways"

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
I'm sold. I LOVE the sound from Sengoku, I LOVE the gameplay (while dated and limited) of Sengoku 2. This looks VERY fun to me, a sidescroll beat'em up fan. Lots 'O flash and kablams. COOL.

------------------
kof96_ryostance.gif
-RyoGeo

chainsawyak

Raiden's Valet
Did anyone watch the video of it being played? It looks so awesome, I'll definitely pick it up on MVS. I'm so glad SNK is working on something other than a fighting game, this is the answer to everybody's dreams.

------------------
~~Thanks
Çhâïñ§åw ¥àK
Tempest X000!!!
My Game Trading Zone Page

"Defending the Neo Geo CD until the day I die."

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Is it just me, or does that ninja look a lot like Strider? The animation is not very fluid, but this is a work in process, so I hope it gets even better with time. So far so good, anyone hear a release date?

-Nick

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Yeah, and did you guys see the size of the character sprites? There freak'N huge!!! Did you see the dashing animation??!! OH SHIT!!!
-Ukyo

chainsawyak

Raiden's Valet
"I got get this game on AES!"

As people said, it's highly unlikely this game will come out for the home cart system. NGF will undoubtedly convert it to AES, but we all know that doesn't count. It would also probably cost like $600 for the "English" version... Just get the MVS, don't waste your time with NGF. Shit, for the $600 they would probably charge you could get a Super Gun, a 1-Slot MVS Board and the game, and probably have money left over...

"Is it just me, or does that ninja look a lot like Strider? The animation is not very fluid, but this is a work in process, so I hope it gets even better with time. So far so good, anyone hear a release date?"

He looks a lot like the new incarnation of Strider (which is nothing like the real, classic, commie-killing Strider) Did you see how he spins his sword after he kills the guy? That looks so cool
biggrin.gif
The animation does look a little choppy, but it's mostly in that one throw he does... Other than that it looks great, and I'm sure they will work everything out
smile.gif
Is that big guy that's there a playable character? He looks more like a boss to me, but I can't really tell if Strider attacks him or not... It looks like he makes an effort to not attack him if he is a boss. Oh well, this game looks awesome and I can't wait for it to be released. A new sidescrolling beat-em-up is just what I've been craving
smile.gif

Yeah, I just watched the video again and the big guy is obviously a playable character, there's even 2 life guages, although neither of them seem to be going down. Both the characters there look awesome, but we also have to wait and see what kind of nifty transformations there will be
biggrin.gif

------------------
~~Thanks
Çhâïñ§åw ¥àK
Tempest X000!!!

[This message has been edited by chainsawyak (edited February 27, 2001).]

chainsawyak

Raiden's Valet
Look at the bottom right of that pic... "Developed by Noise Factory". Does that mean SNK isn't making it? Or is Noise Factory a subsidiary of SNK? This gets really confusing... The game still looks awesome though.

------------------
~~Thanks
Çhâïñ§åw ¥àK
Tempest X000!!!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
It was developed by Noise Factory, and being distributed through SNK... similarly to many Neo Geo titles, like the Metal Slug titles, which are developed by Nazca.

-Nick

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
Yes! This is great! I can't wait for this one! Also, did anyone read that a new Samurai Spirits is to come out?! I hope sNK makes it, otherwise I could be in for a HUGE letdown. Plese don't fail us SNK! We are counting on you!

------------------
"The un-examined life, is a life not worth living"