A Great Neo Story >>>

Ukyo

20 Year Member
My friend in college just hooked up with this girl...they are laying in bed, and they start talking about crazy shit they've done. So the girl says one time she went to Boston randomly after class for some excitment. And my friend says, Oh yeah? I got a friend up in Boston actually...hes a hardcore gamer just like me. He hesitates and then says...yeah he spends like 400 dollars for these games for this system...as old as the original NES...its called a NEO GEO. Then she goes...yeah those carts were freakN HUGE! and the joysticks fit in your lap...and then hes like.."...what the hell?" Hes like...you know about Neo Geo? And shes like...yeah my dad bought it for us when we were little. ( By this time my friend was really excited) Hes like do you remember what games you had for it? Shes like no...but i remember like a whole shelf of them stacked in the bookcase. LOL, then she says she doesn't know where they are now...probably in her attic. So my friend asks if she would sell them...and she says...you can have everything if I can find it.I bet she has Metal Slug too...
smile.gif

------------------
fetch.dll

-Don't plague the gaming market>>>

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Ah...the magic of Neo Geo.

It brings people together
smile.gif
!

------------------
hanzo.gif

Taiso
'Because of my bloody life, it was no accident that I was involved in the troubles...'

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
I thought that story was going else where early on... I once had a girlfriend who has a special relationship with her atari joystick.

Batsu_Power

Armored Scrum Object
What a story!
smile.gif

------------------
I maybe a hot blooded student... but I'm one hell of a fighter!!! -Batsu

Akurai Yurusan! HAH!!- Kim Kaphwan

Very cool, i am sure that there a re probably 100+ Slugs sitting in peoples basements/attics, it is just a matter of finding the right person at the right time.

Baka-Clown

n00b
Cool! More and more gamers show up everyday. Its a big coincidence that she knew about Neo-Geo too, because its usually not the most heard of system.

------------------
BAMF!

fomaman

King's Dry Cleaner
that was a pretty cool story. if only more threads could be filled with good natured tales like that instead of the usual CRAP that's been going on around here.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
come on then,dream

take us thru that story once more

it was TOPS

here and waitin....

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Haha, glad you guys like the story...my friend says he gets the system and any games I don't already have...I'll keep you guys posted as the saga continues...Shit, here I am spending all my cash...and then my friend meets this girl, sleeps with her...and then takes her Neo. I LOVE IT!!!

------------------
fetch.dll

Mike

Bead Banger
Hey...thats my sister...yea..

give me the stuff back (cough, cough)

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dreamh2o:
Hell I like you, you can come over and F* my sister

F*risk?

he can frisk your sister?

i'm impressed

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
reading that story bought A tear to my eve.
UKYO, this is why you are one of my favorite posters. you always bring positive stuff like this to the forums and not any crap. I thank you for that.(however I am pissed at you for dropping that GAROU sig, that thing was F'ckin insane. BRING IT BACK NOW!)
SAMURAIX, you are right, you just have to be patient and sick deals will come along.

[This message has been edited by ORPHEUS (edited May 01, 2001).]

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
Ah, and to think the best thing I got out of sleeping with a girl was a gold watch
smile.gif
All is right with the world.

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Oh man...I think that i accidently deleted that Garou sig a while back. Ill make a new, ok? Thanks for the kind words
smile.gif

------------------
fetch.dll

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ukyo:
Oh man...I think that i accidently deleted that Garou sig a while back. Ill make a new, ok? Thanks for the kind words
smile.gif

ukyo,
i liked that sig so much i actually saved it

dyou want it back?
wink.gif

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Oh hey Fran, Sorry...I've been busy lately and havent been able to check the board. Thats great that you saved it, actually, if you would like, you can use it for your sig ;)

S

SUPERNAUT

Wow using Neogeo as a chat up line! Just when you think you've seen everything the Neo has to offer, it goes and gets you laid! I bet your Sega Genesis never did that. :p

kof95_joelaugh.gif